The HaZardModding Coop Mod allows you to play the Single-Player Story and all the Secret levels Co-Operatively in Multi-Player. Supporting up to 8 players via LAN or Internet. Each Player can chose one of 3 Classes with specific abilities, to support the Team. Using the Tricorder primary scan mode when close to a Player, will activate the specific Class ability.
With over 300 changes (again) it is kind of hard to pick only a few changes to be representative.
How ever, we think these few selected changes will give you a good overview of what has changed.
In the future we will focus on providing more Content, like the long awaited Enterprise-E from Gsio.
We would also like to add some Stargate stuff (we have sounds and models), but we really need mappers.
Most notable new features:
- New votes: Deadbody Count, Addbot, Kickbots, Airaccelleration, Stasistime, Teamindicator, mp_modifier_* - gametypes,
- New coop command: !targeted
- New coop developer/admin commands: !reboot, !noclip, !endlevel, !login , !showspawn, !hidespawn, !testspawn
- New maps: coop_aftermath5, coop_equinox, coop_rotec8, prf_groupdeath
- New Server Management function: Configstrings clean-up (prevents cl_ParseGamestate: bad command byte -1)
- Hide/Show feature for: Player Health and Class, Playername, Selected Class hud
- Many new Coop related English and German localstrings for localized info/menu text
- Dead Bodies remain, the bodies of killed NPC will stay (until certain limits are reached)
- Communicator has now buttons for !transport and othet Coop functions/commands
- Message of the Day feature, using new cvar mp_motd
- Admin login, type !login in coop (you need to set code in cvar coop_admin)
- Ammo Regeneration Rune is now regenerating weapon ammo at 10 units per sec, other ammo types will regenerate 4 units
- Speciality Class of the player will be restored on respawn
- Picked up ammo will be given to all players (can be picked up as long as any player needs ammo)
- Automatic dialog length adjustment for English and German, using VLP-Files
- Failsafe for m2l2-sfa if Korban gets stuck in the lift
- More detailed error-logging to coop_settings.ini
- Bots added via callvote will be limited by the new cvar sv_maxbots
- Reduced Extra Nettraffic created by the Coop Mod about 50%
- Nightvision changed to a lighter green modern look
- Various significant UI,C++ and Script performance enhancements
- Various fixes, changes and additions allow now even more complex mission maps
Most notable fixes:
- Crash that occurred very frequently with Basher AI when all players are dead
- Coop Radar not working when in 3rd Person view
- Crash when adding bots via rcon
- Spawning with no weapons in Singleplayer coop maps
- Dynamic Lights being dark on dedicated servers when they should be on
- GBS Mod sialog files playing German and English together (seperate pk3 files)
- Bots counted as players when calling a vote (bots never cast a vote)
- Timelimit and Pointlimit not updating when changed for the current level
- Showing Player name when targeting a different entity than a player (Playername shown Door)
- Tricorder Puzzles sometimes not working in Singleplayer
- Various minor issues on multiple coop and test maps
- Player being notsolid when joining in from Spectator on regular Multiplayer
- m6-deck8_redalert, Tuvok blocking players, preventing them to enter Jefferies Tube (mission stuck)
Pictures of the new new Features:
- killed Enemy bodies staying on the level
- improved immersion settings
Special thanks to My Mom and MJ to report many issues.
Special thanks to MJ to suggest new Features (Deadbody, Airacceleration).
Very detailed changelog of version 6.07 (2019.12.24)
We have just released a new Coop Mod for a different Game...
Changelog for the version 6.06 of the HZM Coop Mod for EF2
Version 6.05 is here, new with Last Man Standing, Respawn punishment time, WalkTo Deadlock Prevention, 4 new levels of the Aftermath Episodes Mod and...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Version 607 is a major release with many new Features and lots of fixes.
This program will patch your EF2 main executable, so that it will use the new community Master Server. You will then see Internet Servers inside the game...
Updater tool installing and updating the HaZardModding Coop Mod for Star Trek Elite Force II.
This version contains some fixes but mostly new features regarding certain kind of triggers.
Please note that this version of the Coop Mod is fully working but it is not the latest version.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.