This mod aims to alter the player experience by making the game less grindy and a lot more friendlier for solo/single playing.
Pre-install: Backup patch_d2.mpq in your Diablo 2 directory. Mod Installation: Extract the .rar file to your Diablo 2 directory. Explanation: The file inside the .rar archive will replace your original patch_d2.mpq file.
This mod is tested and working on Diablo 2 v1.14d.
Pre-install: Backup patch_d2.mpq in your Diablo 2 directory.
Mod Installation: Extract the .rar file to your Diablo 2 directory.
Explanation: The file inside the .rar archive will replace your original patch_d2.mpq file.
1) No level requirement on item affixes (everything drops anywhere)
2) Runes and rare/unique items are easier to find
3) 40 levels instead of 99 with 10 stat points per level (the Ancients are the last boss on Hell)
4) Potions are disabled/unusable
5) No mana cost and no cooldowns on skills
6) Attacks always ignore the monsters' defense
7) Only super unique monsters and bosses can have damage immunities
8) Better/easier rolls for rare jewels, which are guaranteed drops from unique monsters
9) New Horadric cube receipts for socketing and runes (read them at the end)
- All runewords are available for single player
- All skills are bindable to left mouse button
- Durability on items removed
- Maximum quantity on stackable items raised
- Token of Absolution sold by Akara
- Tomes stack increased from 20 to 100
- Not needed affixes removed from the drop pool
- Unique charms are possible drops anywhere
- Gems are guaranteed drops from champions
- Reduced pre-requirements for skills
- Improved experience curve in the very early game
- Stamina drain severely reduced
- Only magic items received from gambling
- Hirelings are a lot more expensive
- Town vendors have become greedier
- Town vendors aren't selling armor and potions
- Cows are less generous
- Some shrines have been corrupted (reduced duration of their effects)
- Crafting pool always contains all prefixes and suffixes
- No socketing limitations due to difficulties
- Socketing of superior quality normal items with the existing cube receipts is now possible
New Horadric cube receipts:
4 perfect gems + tsc (scroll of town portal) -> random rune
1 perfect gem + tsc + 1 armor/weapon/helm/shield -> adds 1 socket
1 perfect gem + isc (scroll of identify) + 1 armor/weapon/helm/shield -> adds 2 sockets
1 perfect gem + tsc + isc + 1 armor/weapon/helm/shield -> adds 3 sockets
1 perfect gem + 2 isc + 1 armor/weapon/shield -> adds 4 sockets
1 perfect gem + tsc + 2 isc + 1 weapon -> adds 5 sockets
1 perfect gem + 3 isc + 1 weapon -> adds 6 sockets