Half-Life: Resonance Cascade is a full conversion modification for SCP: Containment Breach based on Half-Life game series. This mod serves as a depiction of the Black Mesa Incident from a seperate, farther off perspective.
You waited - we are back! And with a huge, massive update.
- Ported on SCP: CB v1.3.11. (Note: the source code has been rewritten due to the big difference with v1.3.7, so some additions from previous HL:RC versions have been cut.)
- New models for BMR-500 (SCP-173), HEV Subjects, "Otis" guard, Metrocops (from SCP-1123 event) and Black Ops.
- The vest changed to HEV Suit + removed PCV model and some other unused items.
- The voice lines of HECU Marines (except for endings) reverted back to Half-Life ones + rechanged announcements for the intercom.
- New texture for locking devices.
- Rechanged some outputs from SCP-914.
- The number of slots in the inventory has been increased from 10 to 15.
- Added new sounds for some items.
- SCP-1499-1 specimens replaced as Antlions.
- (Finally!) Fixed the road in Gate A and Gate B surfaces (it uses a new texture instead of standard "concretefloor").
- The "Barney" guard model has been updated in accordance with new animations.
- The HEV Suit now has an armor scale, which can be restored by using HEV Batteries (based both on the "kevlar" bar from NTF Mod and SCP-1033-RU).
- New & improved models for the containment chambers of SCP-008, SCP-009, SCP-409, SCP-457 and SCP-106.
- Added a "corpse-with-radio" event in "room4info" (with a special easter egg).
- Added the loader (uses the code of a truck from v5.5) in the intro room.
- New monster in "room2testroom" (based on SCP-682 from Redbull.Ivan's "Story of Site" mod).