It's been a while since I haven't published, I've devoted a lot of time to this mod, and all that was worth it. Today I bring you several images of the progress of the mod, the weapons and more things. before mentioning the changes that will have the mod, I leave these images of the mod
- SPEAR 308
- Remington R5
- V308 (Vektor .308)
For 357 Revolver:
- D50 (Eagle Desert)
- 44 Magnum
The new weapons:
They really were already in the game but they couldn't be used, now they can be used and they have new models!
For Alyx's Weapon:
- Glock 19 Roni
Plans for the mod and changes
lately I have thought a lot about what I can do for this mod, and I have had ideas thanks to some people who follow the mod, who offered me ideas that will benefit the mod. I decided to eliminate the zombies that were seen in the Beta Gameplay at the beginning of the video...
But why? Well, it occurred to me to add these 4 game modes:
- OUTBREAK: This mode will add zombie enemies on all maps (Zombine, fast-zombies, poison zombies and the zombie). This mode seeks to create an apocalyptic environment, infested by Headcrabs, the number of zombie enemies will be high, the difficulty will be easy compared to other game modes. also may alla a modification in the normal zombie...
- Tactical: This mode will add more enemies of different classes on each map, the more you progress the more new variations of enemies will appear, by this I mean Combine Soldiers, from Combine Assassins to Enemies with invisible mesh (don't worry, they will only be transparent) this mode seeks to create a more difficult environment for the player, all enemies have the same bar of life, but each one will have something that will differentiate it from the rest, especially in Episode 2.
- Half-Life 2 Redux: this mode adds simple enemies to the game, there will be no variation of enemies between them, only those of the game by default, but if you add more enemies to the map, but not as many as the previous ones, this mode seeks to improve the campaign.
Vanilla: What? Obviously it was going to be this way, it's simple, it doesn't add anything new, it'll just leave the game as it is, it's intended for those people who don't like challenges.Nah is a joke, it's for those who like to play the game without changes.
- I N S A N E: Well... this mode is just as it says... This mode adds ALL the previous modes (Tactical, HL2: Redux and OUTBREAK) you want this mode, so I wish luck to the madman who wants to try to pass it, and if you get through the game in this mode... Jesus Christ...
That's what's new, first of all I'll assure you that the mod won't come out this year, because next December, it's Christmas, you know, stop asking when it will come out because the mod I'm doing it myself, and it's not easy to do something like that, many people are helping me with animations of weapons, sounds and textures, but for the most part it's placing the NPCs on the maps, balancing them and making sure that everything is going well on the map without the map getting screwed.
Special Thanks to:
- Shadow_RUN: for the help in the textures of the weapons.
- Fleshy_Mammal: For the help in the animation of the weapons.
- Magmacow and KrIsCrEeP: For the weapons sounds.
There are more people behind all this, but they are many and I think I will need time to name them all properly.
That's all for this month and probably nothing new there in November, but in December, so just be patient.