You are Barney Calhoun, a security guard at the Black Mesa Research Facility. Unknowingly to you, the next few hours of your shift will change your life forever...
Re-live the exciting adventure of Blue Shift on the award winning Source Engine and prepare for the shift of your life!
Welcome to Guard Duty.
- As a total conversion mod, Guard Duty aims to be composed of entirely custom content
- All original maps re-created and re-envisioned for better realism and gameplay.
- Some maps are enlarge/extended to create a more lengthy and immersive game.
- Improved AI, making enemies smarter and even more dangerous than ever before.
- More enemy encounters to keep the action fresh.
- Scripted scenes with all the original Blue Shift characters to help bring the story to life.
- Textures and models that will push the limit of the Source Engine, to bring you as much artistic detail as possible.
- All new voices, sounds and music.
- Multiplayer, which may (or may not) contain various game modes.
And much more!
Greetings!I hope you all had a great start to 2022. We sure did! And even if most of us had spent our holiday time with families and close friends, we haven´t stopped working hard on Operation: Black Mesa and Guard Duty.
As always, it was hell of a ride for us at Tripmine Studios. This year was once again very important in regards to the progress. Not only that we are pumping out assets, keeping on assembling levels, but we have also managed to bring a lot of important new features to the Source engine, such as PBR rendering. Thanks to enormous efforts from our programming team, Source Engine looks better than ever.
And just right for Christmas, we have launched our Steam Store page, which was a climax of our traditional "Tripmas event". What are you waiting for? Head over there, and do not forget to add us to your wishlist! The event itself brought you some extra media from our game and even more was unleashed with the Steam store launch.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.