Grand Theft Auto Advance is a PC remake of original GTA Advance (2004, GameboyAdvance). Its a sequel to LCS, while being a prequel to GTAIII. Its taking place in the year 2000, only 2 years after LCS (98), and 1 year before GTA3 (2001).
For more info on the original game visit :
This is a GTA III mod that brings the original GBA game to PC platform. And while doing this, never causing / creating any continuity errors between GTAIII and LCS, and always comparing mod screens to the original game.
Further notice; GTA Advance has a bigger LC map than GTAIII's, but that is only a cover up to the fact that GBA version didnt have any slopes, mountains or higher levels. So i will not re-crate GBA LC on PC, i will create the year 2000 LC on the PC version of the city.
This will include/require some continuity links between LCS and GTAIII, such as;
* Toni Cipriani's house still hasn't blown up (my vision/addition for continuity)
* Billboards, stores or cars from LCS are still there in LC, but after 2 years, not all of them ofc (my vision/addition for continuity)
* Tunnels are under construction (original GTA Advance feature)
* Callahan bridge is near completion until Portland missions are over (original GTA Advance feature)
* Shoreside Vale ~ Upstate tunnels are still open, just like LCS (original GTA Advance feature)
Ofcourse, some of the original GTAIII places will change like "AM Petrol Station", as it was own by "Gas'n Go" company in 2000. As for changes like this, you might think "doesn't that create a continuity error?" well no. We all know in real life, places/stores always change owners, and some times, they change it back to whatever it was before. Just like that, Mama's Restourante is now dark-bluish, but it will go back to its yellow-beige color in 2001. So this kind of changes are fine, but i will limit them only to the official Advance ones.
While creating the new places that only existed in GTA Advance map, i was really careful and chose the places / buildings that are suitable for this. For Jonnie's Bar in Red Light, i chose the empty building next to Pay'nSpray building. I had to use State of Emergency textures for the roads, as its the best and (semi) official source for the blue-ish roads by R*.
About the cars and weapons;
Advance only features 23 GTA series cars (while 4 new unique ones, so the number is 27) and GTAIII already has these 23 cars. Ofcourse this 23 cars will require editing, such as, Yakuza Stinger now having 3 paint jobs, just like Diablo Stallion. Their name now shorten to only "Yakuza" and "Diablo" (original GTA Advance feature)
As for the weapons, apart from Katana and Minigun, they are the same.
There are 41 story missions and they are really similar to GTAIII's, so i'm hoping i will quickly re-make a lot of them only editing the existing ones.
CHECK THE MOD PAGE FOR MORE SCREENS AND DOWNLOAD THE LATEST BETA RELEASE!
LONG AWAITED RELEASE OF THE BETA2 RELEASE IS HERE!
GTA ADVANCE PC PORT BETA 2 by XR
* A whole new area in Harwood
* A new construction site for the Porter Tunnel
* Original fonts, textures, menu backgrounds and hud from GTA Advance
* New unique stunt jumps for the whole city
* Completely new parked car locations
* New interiors added and the original GTAIII ones are now accessible
* Buildings from LCS (for continuity between LCS 98 - Advance 00 - GTAIII 01)
* More places, shops and billboards from GTA Advance
* 2dfx lighting effects from my Liberty City Nights mod are implemented
* Lampposts and other missing props restored for Saint Mark's area
Grand Theft Auto Advance is a PC remake of original GTA Advance (2004, GameboyAdvance). It's a sequel to LCS, while being a prequel to GTAIII. It's taking place in the year 2000, only 2 years after LCS (98), and 1 year before GTA3 (2001).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
BETA I Release of GTA Advance PC Port by XR Grand Theft Auto Advance is a PC remake of original GTA Advance (2004, GameboyAdvance). Its a sequel to LCS...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.