gporiums GTA, GTA, GTA SA, SAN ANDREAS, LS, GTA gporium
- SAMP 0.3DL masterlist (hosted and internet tab) works again
- Grass in Los Santos has been changed from brown to green (except house gardens)
- Default roads in Ganton and look alike have been replaced
- 16x Anti Aliasing Full San Andreas Textures (gporium)
- ENB reflection (if you disable ps2 reflection) (gporium)
- No ENB watermark when starting samp/singleplayer
- Better quality HUD and radar
- Better HUD logos
- Better quality weapon logos
- No lag spikes when shooting mud/grass
- Original tuning rims made rounder
- 16x Anti Aliased Particle.TXD (sea, letter fonts on billboards, etc)
- HD Pause menu
- HD Legend mod, when you out zoom the map pressing Z
- SAMP grass
- Added Hollywood sign with LOD
- Added new sampgui and mouse and pause menu, more responsive mouse
- All of the trees are now corrupt free and 16x Anti Aliased
- All of the Vehicles are 16x Anti Aliased
- Vehicle.txd is now 16x Anti Aliased
- Fixed the tuning stickers for the vehicles: Sultan, Elegy, Jester, Flash, Uranus, Stratum in SAMP.
- Interiors are 16x Anti Aliased
- All the skins are 16x Anti- Aliased
- Fixed ENB for the following vehicles: Artict, Sadler, Sandking, SuperGT, Uranus, Utility Truck
- Disabled the moon, the flickering keeps irritating everyone, this is due to SAMP 0.3DL.
- Added Drumj's garage fix (16x Anti Aliased)
- Removed the clouds when you go further in the sky, they caused you to lag, the standard clouds are still there.
- Fixed the memory size to be used in the game (50 is default) to 2048(max)
- CPU cores, the standard cores that San Andreas was using is 3, changed it to 6 (max) will gain you a lot of FPS
- Removed the unused zeros in the money bar, I personally love this option (also in SAMP)
- Fixed vertical mouse sensitivity. (no more need to use sensfix)
- The headlight reflection on the street will move smoothly. Originally the headlight texture on the ground only changes position every few centimeters also applies for the vehicle shadows (if you use one)
- Disabled foggy rain, clouds on the ground that caused lags.
- Fixed the grass distance, it was known hardcoded but Junior_Djjr fixed this thanks to him
- Removed the ENB reflection from the tuning rims (if you disable ps2 reflection)
- Radio is now alway off (/setstation works)
- Fog lights from transfender are now working
- Sunshine.cs provides lightning on the ground, rain druplets
- Fixed the Speculars & Tuning Stickers in SAMP
- Removed the camera lines
- Anti Aliasing has been done to the whole GTA folder!
- New HD Loadscreens
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
GTa San Andreas .Lod Mod Brings Quality in .LOD World.
It started when i found some sites that focused on car mods for GTA 3. People could then download real vehicles models and scrips for free. So i found...
Winter Vacation 2.0 — is a global modification for GTA: San Andreas which brings to the game an atmosphere of winter frosts and Christmas holidays.
Change all vehicles by their HD versions. 3 types of vehicles: HD remakes, real life based, and resembled real vehicles.
Multi Theft Auto (MTA) is an open-source software project that adds full on-line gaming support to Rockstar North's Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas PC game...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.