The mod has russian language and english subtitles .... first translated with google translate and then modified by me in a proper english 95 % . The rest of the 5% were some phrases that had no sense to me even with google translate , but it shouldn't be a problem in understanding the story properly or finishing the game.

Hope you enjoy this semi short mod, 4-5 hours of play if you want to do it really fast , 10 plus hours if you take your time.

I plan on translating many mods , even big large ones and don't want to let the Gothic 2 community die. Peace out Gothic brothers.

  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
  • View media
Post article Articles

No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Add file RSS Files
Intrusion

Intrusion

Full Version 1 comment

the english file of Intrusion .... extract the archive then copy paste the file into Gothic 2/Data/modvdf

gothic 2 intrusion russian version

gothic 2 intrusion russian version

Full Version

This is the russian version , you install it normally , then you copy paste the english file in : Gothic 2/Data/modvdf

Comments  (0 - 10 of 18)
Guest
Guest

This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.

duality7
duality7

Can someoane tell me plz where can i find the books that i must give to the fire magician to learn how to repair the portal plz !! thx

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
makkou
makkou

how to install it?

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
dark_angel555 Creator
dark_angel555

if you don't know all the steps with gothic 2 notr v2.6 follow the steps detailed by D4rkw0lf in his mode Dark saga .... at the final step download and instal the russian version first then download and copy paste the mod in english exactly like i described into Gothic 2/Data/modvdf

Reply Good karma+1 vote
makkou
makkou

About the v2.6 version.. I thought I needed to download it directly from the official webseite because the version I have is 2.7 english or it's doesn't matter? And gog version supporting mods right?

Inconclusion: Everything works thanks to your little instruction and
D4rkw0lf! I will try dark saga next when I finish this one! And the most ironic thing is, I know russian but can't read it lol. Thanks! :D

Also about the playerkit.. I don't have to install it right? There is a problem with the installation showing me an error and gives me the option to rety, ignore, and cancel, so at End I just ignored it.

Reply Good karma Bad karma+1 vote
dark_angel555 Creator
dark_angel555

if you just ignored it and intrusion is working fine for you then you are good to go .... tell me if other mods work for you in the future. Normally you should instal it , I have it installed. The player kit allows you to get separation from original gothic to other mods using an icon called Gothicstarter ....

Reply Good karma+1 vote
Edwux121
Edwux121

Thank you for another aenglish mod for gothic i will try it! Maybe you can translate Gothic II The returning newest version? It would be awsome :)

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
D4rkw0lf
D4rkw0lf

Now you can write a release date and delete TBD :)

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
dark_angel555 Creator
dark_angel555

ahmmm.... how do I do that ? by the way can you download the files ? is it working for you and other guys ? For me its working.

Reply Good karma+1 vote
D4rkw0lf
D4rkw0lf

just click edit mod in mod profile and change date to today's date. and yes, it's working

Reply Good karma Bad karma+2 votes
Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.

Follow Report Profile
Icon
Gothic II - The Night of the Raven
Developer
Contact
Send Message
Release date
Mod watch
Follow
Share
Community Rating

Average

-

0 votes submitted.

You Say

-

Ratings closed.

Style
Genre
Role Playing
Theme
Medieval
Players
Single Player
Embed Buttons
Link to Gothic 2 Intrusion by selecting a button and using the embed code provided more...
Gothic 2 Intrusion
Statistics
Last Update
Watchers
6 members
Files
2