The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
This mod is a conversion of Dow2/CR's pvp. It's not a strategy game anymore, this mod tries to make an arena fight. But, what is it really about ? Well, you choose one hero over the 15 existing ones, and you fight each other to win the match. The one who makes the most kills wins, and all the other ... loose (no, really ??). More seriously, these heroes works like in pvp, you can buy stuff (weapons, armors and accessories), but you earn money (requisition) by hitting the others (it works by % of total life), and you have some funny ways to kill your opponents, like skills or heroes (who said Angry Marine ?). Oh and I forgot, I'm French, so I'm sorry if my english looks bad (but I think you can understand me).
Pour les français, je vais la faire un peu plus courte. Ce mod est pour le multi de Dow2/CR, et le principe de base est une arène de héros, qui se battent un certain temps et gagnent par le plus grand nombre de kills. En gros, une arène de gladiateurs, comme on en fait plus.
• First thing, I must say a big thank you to Shuma for his free amazing 3D models, kornelord & OneProduct for the game's script, and the french community for their ideas and help. Of course, I would have never done it without Corsix and his helpful tools and tutorials. Kharn, Nurgle terminator, mad dok and some armors were made by Shuma, here.
• This mod needs a lot of thing before beeing ready for battle, but it's still in work, I didn't give up. It's just because I'm still in engineering school, so it's hard to work on my mod. Anyway, I'm always searching some ideas, even with a math problem in front of me.
• Some heroes aren't modded, because they would be too close from the pvp game, I don't want to see complete copies of warpspider or big boss. So, I'm working on finding some better ideas, and I'm waiting some stuff from Shuma (without him, it would be very boring ...). For the balance, I'll see later, with more test and games with humans, because AI sucks like hell, even more with this mod ...
• You can help me by creating some maps, it would be very appreciated. I don't think you could help me modding, not because I'm a modding god (I'm far from it), but because I've my own organisation for files and/or working list. You can also make some pictures, for loading screens, or a better main loading screen (I did all by myself, and I'm not an artist you know ...).
• Credits : Many 3D models were made by Shuma, some by HorusHeretic, and I also used the Cope's ToolBox, and scripts form kornelord. There are many pictures taken from Deviantart too, for the loading pictures and troops' portraits. But the Angry Marine was made by me ! I Also say thank you to the community, which helped me finding some ideas and gave me a hand for a lot of things.
This is not really good news for Gladiators fan, but I've another mod to show you...
As I've lost a huge part of my HDD, I've lost a huge part of my gladiators mod (and Hero line wars...). So I can't continue this mod... And I didn't want to, because this were boring... So I created another mod, called Zone Control, which already has a first release (v0.1). All informations are here :
Don't worry, I'm not dead yet, and this mod either !
I've just uploaded a first little downloadable version of my mod ! See the whole details in the download section (if you don't see anything, I'm waiting...
Some news about Gladiators, nothing very special, only to keep you informed :).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.