The 1.03 patch for Osiris. This is not a full download, but a patch for people who already have version 1.02!
Full Invasion: Osiris
This is a patch to update Full Invasion: Osiris to version 1.03. This is not a full download! If you did not have an earlier version of this mod, you do not need to download this patch! This patch is already applied to the full download of the mod.
This patch is specifically for people running version 1.02 of the mod! If you do not already have version 1.02 of the mod, please use the full download.
Download instructions, useful links, and comparability information are all available below. If you have any questions, feedback, or issues, please message us on Discord.
Downloading this patch works just as it has for previous versions of Full Invasion 2 and most other modules.
- Click the Download Now button above to begin the download.
- Once the download is completed, extract the contents to your Modules folder located within your Warband directory (commonly Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules).
- You will be asked to overwrite files. Confirm to replace all the files you are asked about. If you are not asked to overwrite files, you are not extracting the patch to the correct location!
- Launch Warband and select Full Invasion Osiris from the module drop-down menu.
If you have any issues or questions, please direct them at our development team on our Discord Server.
- Buffed spears for all factions. Spears will now generally do 4-5 more pierce damage with thrusting attack, and 4-7 more blunt damage with swinging attacks. This should make them more viable options in general.
- Buffed the shield skill on most classes that use shields. This should make shielding a bit more viable, even without legendary shields.
- Added lances to the random boxes.
- Added two new legendary weapons, which should be familiar...
- Changed the order of boss waves in the Calradia invasion, to make sure a hard boss won't spawn too early.
- Reduced the size of the Oathbreaker wave, as it went on a bit too long.
- Remade a certain (other) boss wave in Mordor.
- Significantly increased the amount of health Boromir's shield has.
- Added throwing skill to the Dwarven elite classes.
- Fixed several more bugs:
- Added a tentative fix to the issue that would cause all players on a server to crash when playing as the Arcane Empire and/or fighting Blackmarch. We don't know for certain if this fix will work, so please help us test it.
- Banhammers now actually work. Finally. For real this time. Admins, please handle with care.
- Fixed the issue where players would get banned when looking at an elite class. The fix for this was already on most servers, but this should permanently fix it now.
- Fixed the issue where Wolfram Hertwig (the firearm hero of Sigmar) would not be able to pick up his gun's ammo after dropping it.
- Fixed the spawnpoint names in Triax.
- Fixed several smaller issues on Brytenwalda, Stanley Fortress, Triax, and Snowy Valley.