FUEL: REFUELED is an enhancement modification for the game FUEL, which brings multiple bug-fixes, improvements and the addition of various new content.

Forum Thread
Patch #3 - Issues & Feedback (Games : FUEL : Mods : FUEL: REFUELED : Forum : V15.4 / V15.5 Feedback : Patch #3 - Issues & Feedback) Locked
Thread Options
Vetron
Vetron FUEL: REFUELED Developer
May 27 2011 Anchor

This thread is for giving feedback of Patch #3.

A number of users have noted an issue where the game will not start with patch #3 installed... patch#4 is in development to fix this issue, it will be here at some point within the next week or so.

Here is a current hot fix that may resolve the issue:

Download: files.me.com/vetron/cukz6r

To install, copy the entire "Vehicles" folder into /Fuel/Fuel Refueled/ (within your fuel directory) and replace all files. Please let me know if this either fixes or doesn't fix the issue for you.

May 27 2011 Anchor

Thx as always ......

May 29 2011 Anchor

I downloaded the hotfix and although it does work, it did not get rid of the blue nitro flames, even though I did not enable the nitro flames [ON]. It also unlocked all vehicles for purchase without enabling any other mods than the core mod. At least it works now though.

Vetron
May 30 2011 Anchor

Seventh_HandX wrote: I downloaded the hotfix and although it does work, it did not get rid of the blue nitro flames, even though I did not enable the nitro flames [ON]. It also unlocked all vehicles for purchase without enabling any other mods than the core mod. At least it works now though.

Well at least it works :) - I think those bugs are probably just mistakes I've made when producing the hot fix (probably due to packaging with optional mods enabled), I will resolve it with Patch #4 which I hope to finish soon (its half finished at mo).

May 30 2011 Anchor

Actually... Sorry, I take that back. It worked the first time I booted up the game but none of the features that were supposed to be included in patch #3 worked. I quit the game to make sure that I did in fact have patch 3 enabled, and I did, but when I went to boot up the game again, it just crashed at the load save screen another 5 times so I reverted back to patch 2. Now the vehicles are all still unlocked and the challenges for drownington cove (I dont know about other zones) dont work and crash the game when trying to start them.

Vetron
Jun 7 2011 Anchor

Just a heads up to everyone that I'm delaying the patch #4 temporarily till next month. This is simply because I'm pretty tied up with University studies and haven't had the time. If you do get continuing problems, even with the hotfix then just revert to Patch #2 as that works perfectly fine - and is compatible with patch #3 users online (the ones who have gotten it to work).

I have the v15.5 update nearly completed (includes many reworked challenges and career races) as well and that will be released once I iron out this CTD bug.

Jun 8 2011 Anchor

thx, waiting~~~

hi~~beta 4 ? When?.......

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.