Change camouflage behavior, be more immersive. The more it's covering body skin, the more it's add camouflage value. Also change camo value & type based on colors matching the environment. Because all attires have camo value, might slight change original gaming experience. But the testing so far only for your army advantage.
Mode based on Freeman Guerrilla Warfare v1.12. As long as any official updates didn't add anything new for clothing or changing item ID, you can keep using this mod (by overwriting it) on any future updates.
What the mod change ?
- Change camouflage stat for all clothings & armors
- Dark & Blue Color attire changed to Night Camouflage
- Green Color attire changed to Jungle Camouflage
- Red, Yellow & Orange attire changed to Desert Camouflage
- Grey & White attire changed to Snowfield Camouflage
- Tank Top attire will have 10 pts camo
- Short Sleeve attire will have 15 pts camo
- Long Sleeve attire will have 20 pts camo
- Pattern camo pants will have 20 pts camo
- Non Pattern pants will have varied points from 5~15, except black jeans 20 pts
- Skirt will have 15 pts camo
- Head equipment varied between 5~15pts camo
1. ...\Freeman Guerrilla Warfare\Freeman Guerrilla Warfare_Data\StreamingAssets\Native\Table
2. back up the original file first -> Clothes.json
3. Overwrite the file Clothes.json with this mod
1. Delete/overwrite the mod file with the original file you've backed up before
Compatibility & Note :
- As long as any other mods didn't change Clothes.json
- Any official update will overwrite this file with the original.
- As long as any official updates didn't add anything new for clothing or changing item ID, you can keep using this mod.