Change camouflage behavior, be more immersive. The more it's covering body skin, the more it's add camouflage value. Also change camo value & type based on colors matching the environment. Because all attires have camo value, might slight change original gaming experience. But the testing so far only for your army advantage.
Better Camouflage for v1.12 with additional of 2 items. Tactical Sunglasses & Sunglasses that not script as mask, but as a helmet. What more awesome than dead getting a headshot with a style ?
Better Camouflage for v1.12 + Glass Helmet
I'm kinda annoyed with the camouflage stat, so changing it based how much it's cover the wearer skin and also by colors matching the environment. I'm not touching the Armor points, not yet. This mod will change the game behavior, because it may change soldier camouflage stat up to 85 points, that mean, your soldier or enemies will having a hard time to see their target. Remember, as a player, camouflage stat means nothing as you can see any enemy miles away. But your soldier & enemy AI are bound to script. That mean by using this mod, either side will often start shooting after they getting closed to each another, and that mean more casualty on both side. You've been warned.
Glass Helmet = Add 2 new items name Tactical Glasses (Helmet) & Sunglasses (Helmet). Which scripted as Helmet instead a mask. Please pay attention to the name as I'm adding new items, not replacing the original. The original item will have default name, which are Tactical Glasses & Sunglasses. ATTENTION -> It available on any city shop, but due note, like other items, it may show up or not, depend on the random generated items shop by the original game. Again, just notice the different, the helmet glasses have (HELMET) text.
What the mod change ?
- Change camouflage stat for all clothings & armors
- Dark & Blue Color attire changed to Night Camouflage
- Green Color attire changed to Jungle Camouflage
- Red, Yellow & Orange attire changed to Desert Camouflage
- Grey & White attire changed to Snowfield Camouflage
- Tank Top attire will have 10 pts camo
- Short Sleeve attire will have 15 pts camo
- Long Sleeve attire will have 20 pts camo
- Pattern camo pants will have 20 pts camo
- Non Pattern pants will have varied points from 5~15, except black jeans 20 pts
- Skirt will have 15 pts camo
- Head equipment varied between 5~15pts camo
- ADD 2 new items that taken from the original Tactical Glasses & Sunglasses, but slot for Helmet, so you can have mask with these 2 glasses. On existing save file, wait for the shop reset their goods, or just wait for a couple (in-game) days.
1. ...\Freeman Guerrilla Warfare\Freeman Guerrilla Warfare_Data\StreamingAssets\Native\Table
2. back up the original file first -> Clothes.json & Item.json
3. Overwrite the file Clothes.json & Item.json with this 2 mods
WARNING : Because it's add 2 new items, I don't recommend to uninstall it, unless you're plan to start new game. At the very least, on your existent save file who already use this mod, please unequip & sell these mod items first, save the game, exit, then you can uninstall it.
1. Delete/overwrite the mod file with the original files you've backed up before
Compatibility & Note :
- As long as any other mods didn't change Clothes.json
- Any official update will overwrite this file with the original.
- As long as any official updates didn't add anything new for clothing or changing item ID, you can keep using this mod.
- The item ID of Tactical Glasses (Helmet) & Sunglasses (Helmet) are 9001 & 9002. So if KK Games never use these 2 items ID, you can use these mod anytime.
- If KK Games add new items, you can still use the mod by copy paste the script to the updated table. Both Items located on the very bottom in Clothes.json & Item.json's table script.