Multiplayer / cooperative FPS set in Wild West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup.
Full client installer, all you need to play the mod. German translation fix included
- New modes: territorial push, prisoner escort (3:10 to Yuma like), double push the cart, train robbery and duel tournament
- new coop mission: coop_fortress
- "Most Wanted" stats, ladder and team balancing system. Type 'mw' to know your rank and stats, 'mwteam' for team stats, and mw10 for top 10 most wanted players.
- Horse NPC by Brad Myers.
- Soft push player collisions "TF2 like"
- highlight cam when a player captures loot in Bounty
- votemap feature, just type 'votemap' in chat. Map list can be defined by server admins in "votelist.txt" (only the first 9 items are displayed ATM). The list file can be change to something else using 'mapvotefile' convar
- Option to disable end round music
- German translation by MadMakz
- Boss takes more damage before dying
- Boss and Bounty modes last a fixed amount of time again instead rounds (check fof_bounty_duration and fof_fdm_duration)
- player_hurt event re-enabled and kills logged again
- checking for idle players takes into account where player is aiming at instead the world position
- Strafe jump (spurs) drains -40% stamina, 5% faster
- Fanning bug causing some shots not being registered
- Respawn time counter broken in Bounty mode, preventing new players join the game when server is empty
- Breathing sound keeps playing after being killed
- Walking over uneven surfaces causes accuracy loss
- Dynamite sometimes explodes immediately when the thrower is killed during mid-throw
- Dynamite effects are played when an inactive stick is dropped
- Dynamite is thrown automatically when map intermission begins, causing accidental team kills.
- Dual peacemaker and revolver fanning (any): slightly more accurate over many consecutive shots
- Smith carbine costs 35 notoriety
- Sharps reload is 15% faster