Multiplayer / cooperative FPS set in Wild West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup.
All you need to play this mod. If installer gives you issues, unpack it manually using 7z or similar app. If no servers show when using in-game browser, un-tick 'show map list'. Illogical isn't it?
- fof_max_usercmd_future_ticks: "Prevents clients from running usercmds too far in the future. Prevents speed hacks."
- server tag 'increase max players' fixed, only should show when >24 slots are available
- map change after votemap done in right way
- hats aren't pickable, preventing some annoyances
- pass the loot doesn't reset capture time
- duel_arena and duel_darktower added to votemap list
- votemap + Sourcemod incompatibilities solved
- sv_pure can be enabled again
- all loot sacks must be picked up pressing 'USE' (e)
- player speed while using Winchester shotgun increased
- fixed mouse input incorrectly handled created some view jerkiness
- fixed loot icons not being cleaned up correctly
- fixed loot icons getting stuck for too much time and acting weird (still may happen, but rarely)
- small bug fixed in equipment presets
- Duel 'realism' mode. New free aim based system, view and weapon aiming are decoupled. No cone fire, you hit whatever you aim. Load map 'duel_arena' to see it in action or use cvar 'fof_sv_forcefagun' to force it in any map/mode.
*fof_fa_mousemultiplier_peacemaker: Scales mouse speed when controlling Peacemaker free-aim style
*fof_fa_traildotrate_peacemaker: Free aim dot update rate. Set it to 0 to disable dot client side
*fof_sv_traildot_amount: free aim dot helper, trails the amount of time specified. Set it to 0 to disable trailing dots (server side).
*fof_sv_forcefagun: forces the free aim revolver in any map/mode (server side).
- CTF like gameplay for Fistful of Dollars mode. Loot capture zones, team based loot, three maps use these features: peligro, eliminator_classic and tramonto_lite
- Snake npc
- Walk function (ALT key default): same accuracy than stand pose and there isn't strafe penalty.
- 'Quick hands' skill: player isn't required to look at near items to pick them up (dropped bags, loot sacks, weapons), extra health gained from dropped bags (+5HP from friendly players, +10HP from enemies), several items can be picked up at once.
- new map duel_darktower has been added. Last man standing scheme where players spawn with 3 dynamite sticks and 2 lives. There's a Peacemaker inside the tower, protected by deadly snakes!
- New crosshair related cvars: fof_chonlydot: set it to 1 if you want the crosshair to be a dot only, fof_chscalesize: sets the crosshair scale
- Now you can use a 'mapname.cfg' file to execute custom cvar profiles for each map
- respawn issues in boss mode
- respawning in DM couldn't be possible if all players were dead at same time
- tk forgive notoriety related issue
- dual revolvers crouch walk and axe/knife throw animations missed
- falling speed penalty reduced
- shotgun and Henry rifle proper reload abort added
- NPC lag compensation code updated, thanks to £cho for his VDC updates
- idle players check tweaked: players forced to await for respawn don't count as idle
- dm companion re-added
- autobalance in FDM not working at all fixed
- notoriety reward due whishey slightly increased
- whiskey regeneration reworked, initial regen rate is faster and increases slower as it goes up
- invulnerability time after respawn decreased 1sec (default)
- 'stats' chat command fixed
- revolvers crosshair showing accuracy gain when ducked (there was none at all)
- player avoidance function not working in coop maps
- pass the loot hardly working
- loot icon getting stuck issue ameliorated, still may happen sometimes.
- health bars rendered at players feet when using whiskey
- "always show objective icons" in mod options doesn't get saved
- wrong colors displayed in team cash meter bars
- some equipment menu buttons not scaling with resolution
- loot sacks not displaying objective icons properly
- total cash required to win increased for FDM mode
- many stock textures replaced by custom ones
- new pine tree models
- map fof_robertlee size expanded, player navigation improvements, more slots added (up to 20), clearer lighting
- fof_tramonto_lite: capture zones for each team added
- fof_eliminator_classic: team only loot and capture zones for each team (CTF gameplay)
- fof_peligro: team only loot and capture zones for each team (CTF gameplay). Ladder fixes, layout changes to fit CTF gameplay
- monument valley stage separator wall not working after first round. Train getting broken after some player actions issue has been fixed too. Improved bush collision models
- shotgun damage over medium range increased a tad, coachgun slightly decreased
- all rifles ironsight time decreased
- Sharps 1874 scope bobbing decreased
- slightly higher innacuracy over time for dual revolvers
- Axe: player speed while holding it increased (each additional axe equipped +5%, up to 3 axes). Throw speed slightly increased. Melee attack range +15%
Fistful of Dollars changes and additions in detail:
- capture time is proportional to loot amount
- If you pick any extra loot, the capture time for that new sack is added to current capture time (DM/FDM). FoD mode doesn't allow any extra loot pick up if you are already capturing.
- If sack is dropped, total capture time for that loot amount will be used once someone picks it up.
- If loot is passed to other player, capture time doesn't get reset.
- Forced capture places: capture bar won't progress until you are inside a loot capture zone. Map must support this feature.
- Team based loot: it's just loot sacks and money chests which cannot be captured by one of the teams. Map must support this feature.