Multiplayer / cooperative FPS set in Wild West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup.
Instructions: delete any previous FoF folder (Steam/Steamapps/Sourcemods) before proceeding with installation. If installer doesn't work correctly, use 7-zip or similar application to uncompress it manually.
- New map: fof_robertlee by Morricone/RYell. Features a completely new location in FoF: a steamboat.
- Player movement redone: almost no restrictions, full speed on all directions, no stamina/sprint. Instead that, there's a simpler speed penalty system: player gets cumulative speed penalties when jumping/strafing quick. Movement is way smoother overall. Lack of sprint is compensated with higher base speed for melee weapons.
- Few Dollars More (TDM): a combination of Fistful of Dollars and DM modes, players respawn randomly (more or less) and both teams must capture loot. Sacks amount needed to win game ranges around 4-10, depending the map's size. Usable in any DM map.
- Player manned gatling gun (only in coop maps at the moment)
- New Item: boiler plate: reduces damage in chest zone -40% (back too)
- Hit info: let you see which target was hit and how much damage you inflicted (can be disabled server side: fof_sv_disable_hitinfo)
- Switched to CS:S like ladders
- 'votemode' chat command, let you nominate any available game mode on current map
- team scrambling auto poll: once a team gets a considerable score advantage, players are asked to scramble teams for better team balance.
- New translations: German by Morricone and French by Yester
- accuracy prediction reworked, 'ghost hits' issue improved (it's ultimately dependent on engine and network issues though)
- tracers and other FX's out of synch when attacking other players (gets worse with lag)
- Player hard collisions added to DM
- Carrying phys items doesn't push you anymore. It may lag a bit but that's normal.
- Fixed idle player incorrectly moved to spectator
- Fixed dynamite ammo not being reset after respawn
- Fixed bug in Boss mode that prevented a team from spawning
- crosshair/ironsights get bugged when switching fast
- resolution/graphics settings change crashbug
- server crash caused by HLTV
- ironsighted Sharps lagging
- Wrong objective icon size obstructs visibility
- There's 1 bot spawning in DM no matter fof_npc_maxamount is set to 0
- Chat colors and server plug-ins
- Hat selection after first time easier now
- NPCs getting awfully high damages sometimes
- Fistful of Dollars: back to best team of two rounds declared winner
- Whiskey cannot be equipped in DM
- Hats don't cost notoriety anymore
- Health regeneration (represented by a beard) increases health up to 110 now
- equipment panel: items can be deselected without messing the list order
- blood impact effects: their size is relative to damage now, there's a special effect for headshot kills
- Scope added to Sharps
- Weapon speed: knife, axe and fists increased to top speed. Most weapons make you move a tad faster now.
- coachgun cost increased +3 (35), smaller cone of fire, more powerful at close range and less at medium.
- explosive arrows ammo removed, max dynamite items decreased to 1.
- Peacemaker can kill in 1 shot at close distances (headshot)
- Axe inflicts +5 damage. Cost decreased -5 (20)
- Carbine damage drop along distance increased, cost decreased -5 (30)
- Loothill: no rain to improve fps, removed collisions from some physic objects to improve navigation
- Monument Valley: blockade destruction exploit fixed, better spawn protection, notoriety reward due objective accomplishment reduced
- El Paso: default game mode set to TDM, navigation improvements, some optimizations to increase fps, new custom mode 'Ramirez must die' added
- Eliminator(mine cart): issue with respawns fixed
- Tijuana: several enhancements to allow better navigation
- decreased NPC spawn on some coop maps
- Improved collisions for chuckwagon model
- Tramonto_lite revised, balance improved
- Desperados: new routes added, optimized for TDM mode, new custom mode 'Ramirez must die' added, Bounty removed. Bots are available in DM mode.
- Eliminator_classic re-added