Well, my original goal was to remake first seven levels of Syphon Filter 1.
- Georgia Street
- Destroyed Subway
- Main Subway Line
- Washington Park
- Freedom Memorial
- Expo Center Reception
- Expo Center Dinorama
Later, I also decided to include
- Rhoemer's Base
- Base Bunker
- Base Tower
- Base Escape
I bet you are curious how much finished those levels are. So...
- The Georgia Street level is mostly finished. Everything should be done except some debugging.
- The Destroyed Subway level needs only two things to finish. To add dialogues and fix one vital gameplay element.
- The Main Subway Line level is fully finished, it just needs to be beta tested.
- The Washington Park level's environment is finished. Enemies and other gameplay elements not yet.
- The Freedom Memorial's development is paused for now. It's a specific boss fight and I must think out how to make it work properly or how to make a best compromise possible.
- The Expo Center Reception's environment is done but the gameplay elements not.
- The Expo Center Dinorama has all enemies placed, it is playable but it is "missing a soul" yet.
- The Rhoemer's Base environment is mostly done, except some details. The gameplay elements need to be added.
- The Base Bunker is fully done. I'm thinking about releasing it as a demo, maybe.
- The Base Tower is finished except few dialogues.
- The Base Escape doesn't even exist yet, because it's waiting for Rhoemer's Base's environment to be done first. Then it's gonna be relatively quick.
I'd love to make following levels too, but I think I should focus on my indie game Razor Sharp more. After all, this was supposed to be a single map of Georgia Street in my first idea.
So, what do we have? Two fully finished levels; Four almost finished levels; Five levels without finished gameplay.
I don't want to set up any dead lines but I think it will be finished until March 2016. If you like this mod, keep active. post comments and ask questions. Any user activity raises my mood to develop this mod.