This mod objective is to bring WWII german Wehrmacht uniforms, SA uniforms and SS Uniforms to the game, this mod doesn't have any politcal intentions.
This release includes male and female versions of each outfit and also many hat/helmetless versions for some outfits.
· If you are using a steam version of the game go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout Shelter\FalloutShelter_Data"
and drop there the "Mods" folder from the .rar (if you're not using a steam version, then go to your game folder and then just follow the same path until you get into "FalloutShelter_Data" folder
· Download robot9706's Save Editor and open your vault at "File" (Robot9706.github.io)
· Go to "Storage"
· Press the "Add Item" button
· Select "Custom"
· Then change "Type" to "Outfit" and type the outfit ID that you want to get, then, you can change the "Amount" to your desire, after that, press "OK"
· Finally go to "File" and press "Save" or just do "CTRL + S"
Otherwise you can craft all the outfits using 1 cloth and 1 leather, they don't need recipe, they all start unlocked, you can check the pictures to see which uniform is which or just add them from this list:
*Notice that "NH" outfits are Non hat versions of other outfits.
- robot9706 - Custom outfits mod and Fallout Shelter Modpack
- Juanmf98 - Vault Security gear at Fallout Shelter
- Kirukato - Fallout Shelter WW2 German Outfits