Exterminatus Beta 8.38 adds a new Dreadnaught player class to the stable Beta version. 8.38 also adds two completely new weapons to the Tyranid arsenal, the Barbed Strangler and Devourer as well as fixing the ages old Flamer push back glitch.
- Install the "Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer" to your steam library (it's listed under "tools").
- Run the Source SDK Base 2013 Multiplayer at least once. You can exit once the menu has finished loading.
- If you already have a copy of the EX beta, delete it.
- Run the Beta installer and follow it's instructions.
- Restart Steam. You should now see both the Exterminatus Beta 8.38 listed in your library.
This new beta also comes with the usual raft of improvements to existing features, including improved menus and stuff. Check out the full change log for all the juicy details.
Plans for the next version of EX are already under-way and we'll be letting you in on them in the next news post, so keep watching this space!