Evolution of Combat IV is a total conversion mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy adding a brand new class system, improved saber combat, movie realistic characters and a wide range of other tweaks and improvements.

Forum Thread
1080p support is coming! (Games : Star Wars: Jedi Academy : Mods : Evolution of Combat IV : Forum : Developer Updates : 1080p support is coming!) Locked
Thread Options
MattFiler
MattFiler Developer
Jan 18 2016 Anchor

Hi guys,

Check out the latest news post for more information on the content of patch #1, we've got some exciting new things coming like death effects, updated menus, a HUD radar, a new fatigue system, updates to the saber system, and perhaps most requested of all... 1080p support in singleplayer.

Thanks for all the feedback you're giving us, of course as well as these new features the mod comes along with many bug fixes and performance improvements which are thanks to everyone reporting issues. Although we may not respond to you directly on the forums, we do read your posts and are very thankful for them!

We hope to launch patch #1 in late January/early February.

Me and Serenity will hopefully be hosting another few hours of EoC this weekend (probably Friday and Saturday around 7/8PM GMT), so try and join us for that, it's been great playing with you guys and seeing people enjoying the mod!

-MattFiler

Jan 23 2016 Anchor

Well, that's great to hear! Now that we've got the chat, we've got more communication, and trust me, we all thank you for that.

Even though, in the forums a lot of things are said. And sometimes we don't know which one are being read, and which not, since I assume you can't read them all, due to the ammount of things being said.

I guess that bugfixes and suggestions are the 2 sections you read more. It would be fine if you could say something in each post you read. I mean, only posting, to know you have read that so to avoid the duplication of posts. Some things are being said twice in different posts, because we don't know if they have been readed.

Even though, I say... "It would be fine if you could say something..." but that doesn't mean I really care that much. It's simply that it would be good, but well, we all have things to do as to spend more time in the forums. :P

BTW 16:9 resolutions are something we really need, and we all really thank you :D

Edited by: Hels

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.