Europe 1805 is set in the Napoleonic Era. It has improved graphics, models and offers a lot of gameplay features. From investing in towns, enterprises, houses, shares to building defensive structures, formations, combat abilities et cetera!
Patch 2.1 brings fixes and improvements to the mod! Companion dialogues have been fixed, helping in sieges no longer results in bugs and a lot more!
1. Rename the mod to 'Europe 1805 [v2.1]'.
2. Copy/paste the .rar file to the mod.
3. Play the game and have fun!
- Lucretia is a woman now.
- Companions dialogues fixed. I had to remove 2 companions due to game limits (Fouché & Johnny). They will be released as minimods later.
- Town information only updates when owning towns now.
- Joining sieges no longer drops you at the edge of the scene.
- Forging Brown Bess at weaponsmith has now correctly displayed cost of 2 iron.
- No more +0 or -0 morale for items.
- No more Sword Sisters, but Cavalry Maidens now.
- Invisible boots no longer gives error messages.
- Upgrading structures in your village now upgrades the structure you chose.
- Fixed dialogues regarding upgrading buildings in village.
- Changed names of Montenegrin vassals.
- Announcing events at towns is only possible if town treasury has sufficient money.
- Visiting your own fort no longer results in being thrown to the edge of the scene.
- Being vassal of a Revolutionary State now allows you to recruit soldiers.
- Greek revolutionaries now wear melee weapons.
- Refreshing town data per week no longer reports a script error.
- Prussian headwear replaced.
- Fixed some language errors in the guide
- Added extra text to village elder. So when you don’t have enough resources, he will tell you to walk to a parchment on the wall at the stockpile.
- Marshall of factions are now called: Chancellor.
- Horse Archery is now called Mounted Marksmanship
- Saxon Grenadiers wear bearskins now.
- New sounds
- Flagbearers & Drummers do not walk together with their own regiment on the battlefield.
- Lock ups and crashes leaving towns after travelling with stagecoach.
QUICKFIX: visit the tavern and press 'esc'.