ET: Legacy is a modification of the free multiplayer first-person shooter Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. After two decades of peace the world is burning again and it‘s time to choose sides. Battle it out to restore order in the world in this class-based first-person shooter that emphasizes teamwork and strategy over lone-wolf game play. Set at the West Front during World War II the player can choose from different classes to once and for all defeat the enemy in historically inspired battles.
This map is an overhaul of the original Ice from ET and inspired by RTCW.
to previous version:
• Added antenna to radio transmitter building.
• Added missing tracemap. Thank you IR4 and Ensiform for reporting.
• Fixed hovering pipes in forward bunker.
• Fixed icicles brushes have visible border. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Fixed several caulk leaks. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Fixed missing texture for documents model. Thank you ryven and WutangH for reporting.
• Fixed ladder of guardtower not being setstate invisible. Thank you WuTangH for reporting.
• Fixed clipping issue on the watertower. Thank you WuTangH for reporting.
• Clipped beams in radio transmitter. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Clipped windows in west bunker exit lookout. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Clipped tunnel borders. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Removed spikes from depot wall because they implied an obstacle in the doc-run. Thank you ryven and hatcher for reporting.
• Adjusted unnecessary steps potentially screwing up the aim in key-fighting areas. Thank you ryven for reporting.
-- Tracks in the bunker.
-- Stairs to main entrance.
-- Red pipe near Axis north barracks.
• Adjusted several boxes to improve the movement around them. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Adjusted tree stuck in pipeline. Thank you ryven and WuTangH for reporting.
• Adjusted rocks near Allied south barracks to use snow texture instead of desert rock.
• Adjusted walls in the two hididng spots in the bunker to be closer to original Ice. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Adjusted side wall to look pre-damaged. Thank you ryven for reporting.
• Improved VO announcements.
-- As long as both Main Entrance and Side Wall are active VO is: "defend/destroy entrances".
-- As soon as one has been breached VO is: "defend/destroy the side OR main entrance".
-- Added VO announcements for active map objectives when joining a team.
-- Added VO announcements for the guardtower.
• Added base alarm that sounds for 15s when the main entrance gets destroyed.
-- Guardtower alarm speaker works dynamically.
• Added colour-coded guiding system intended to ease new players into the map.
• Added ambient sounds.
• Construciton materials have been made in the style of original maps.
• Doors have been widened to allow for faster movement.
• Visual changes have been made.
Brush count: 12.186 / 7.590
Patch count: 340 / 32
Entity count (total): 1244 / 250
Entity count (ingame): 279 / 249
Compile parameters: [q3map2] -meta -v -mv 1024 -mi 6144 -samplesize 6 "[MapFile]"
[q3map2] -vis -saveprt -v "[MapFile]"
[q3map2] -light -samples 5 -samplesize 6 -v -thresh 0.05 -patchshadows -dirty -dirtdepth 256 -external -lightmapsize 512 -shade -bounce 2 "[MapFile]"
The mapfile is included.
Location files and bot files are missing currently.
Primary Objective: Retrieve the documents.
Capture the forward bunker.
Destroy the main entrance.
Destroy the side wall.
Don't let them construct the guardtower.
Prevent the Allies from establishing a Command Post.
Set up a Command Post.
Primary Objective: Defend the documents until reinforcements arrive.
Capture the forward bunker.
Do not let the Axis destroy the main entrance.
Defend the side wall.
Construct the guardtower.
Establish a forward Command Post.
Prevent the Axis from fortifying their position with a Command Post.