A tool to manage your Arma 3 server. Features: - Resizeable and easy to use Chat/Log Box with 3 tabs (All, Chat, and Log) and a search function. - Resizeable...
-Removed more old code
-Rcon is correctly detecting disconnects / lost connections
-Updating UI correctly on disconnects
-Fixed a threading issue causing playerlist updates to fail.
-100% cpu usage should be fixed once again.
- Removed more old code
- Moved code over to make use of the new .net 4.5 async features
- Fixed the banlist not showing
- Fixed the playerlist not refreshing correctly.
- Auto Updater checks ever 1 hour rather than ever 15 seconds.
- Fixed Global DB loading issue.
- Fixed Private DB .
- Cleaned up Database Code.
- Removed BattleNet dll.
- Cleaned up more code.
- Fixed an issue that caused the rcon to crash on close.
- Removed old player location code.
- Added error logging
- Cleaned up the updater.exe
- General Code Cleanup.
- Added the ability to reload scripts and events at the same time with a single button press.
- Added the ability to clone existing favourites.
- Changed some DNS settings for the global DB and our auto updater.
- Fixed a bug with the Notifications being triggered by admin messages.
- Added the ability to scroll through previously sent chat messages.
- Added country locations of players in the players table.
- Fixed a bug that caused the rcon to run with a 100% CPU Usage.
- General stability of the rcon has been improved. Made massive changes to the Bnet Lib to make it more stable.
- Added a donation button
- Added Admin names to messages.
- Fixed some of the BattlEye commands
- Fixed an issue with settings.xml
- Fixed an issue with TS3 Messages
- General stability of the rcon has been improved. You will no long see random "Connection Lost" messages.
- Added a player note system to the private database
- Changed the way the "Test Connection" works for the TS3 Connection
- Added a Private database of players.
- Added support for notifications with configurable words and cooldown.
- Ability to launch and connect to your server via command line. Switches are -ip=address -password=password -port=port.
- Removed disconnect / connection lost messages from the chat tab.
- Added admin tab to show ips and ports of all connected admins.
- Added Missions tab.
- Ability to load missions from the missions tab.
- Added comment system to local database.
- Added the ability to minimize the rcon to the notification tray.
- Added option to play a sound, flash the window and a TS3 notification when someone uses the !admin or any configured word.
- Added the ability to set custom ban messages.
- Added the ability to connect to a Ts3 server.
- Added the ability to issue ingame commands using the prefix # before your command. Example #missions to select a mission.
- Added the ability to send BE Commands using the prefix ! before your command. Example !say test will send the message test.
- migration of the Global Database and AutoUpdate server to a better datacentre
- Changed line breaks to play nice with Windows Notepad.
- Added a global database of players.
- Added a local database of players.
- Added AutoUpdate.
- Added more options.
- Added auto log saving.
- Upgraded settings to version 1.1, more user preferences are now remembered.
- Fixed mouseover scrolling.
- Fixed an unhandled exception when searching for a ban before loading the list.
- Added a confirmation when shutting down the server.
- Added a confirmation when restarting the server.
- Added the ability to (Re)load createvehicle.txt, remoteexec.txt and publicvariable.txt.
- Added the ability to set maxping.
- Maxping is now shown on the status strip.
- Added the ability to save current log while not connected to a server.
- Added the ability to toggle the automatic deletion of expired temp bans.
- Fixed some bugs and unhandled exceptions in the Edit Favourites window.
- Fixed tab orders.
- The Add Ban window no longer prevents the user from interacting with anything else.
- Fixed ban list being populated with players.
- Player list now refreshes every 10 seconds (up from 5). This will be configurable in the future.
- Tweaked auto-scroll behaviour.
- Fixed player count not updating after the last player leaves. (For real this time.)
- Added toggle-able timestamps.
- Added the ability to save current log to file.
- Fixed a crash when connected to a high pop server. (50+)
- Added Lock & Unlock.
- Fixed player count not updating after the last player leaves.
- Fixed an issue caused by the player list triggering a ban list update.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to copy a blank GUID.
- Fixed GUIDs sometimes not being recognised.
- Mouseover scrolling now plays nice when you have text selected in All/Chat/Log.
- Added Reload Scripts.
- Added Shutdown.
- Added Restart. (Seems a tad unreliable.)
- Added table of bans, search, and the ability to remove bans.
- The player table no longer clears if the server sends a bad player list.
Beta 0.6 - First public release
- Added hotkeys to "Connect to..." and "Disconnect"
- Fixed player list not clearing after the last player leaves
- Enabled maximize button
- Cleaned up disconnection handling a bit more - stay tuned for further improvements
- Dialog windows no longer show in the taskbar
- More mouseover improvements
- Added FAVOURITES!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
"Show Kenny Petrovic that your family is the most powerful on the island. Show no mercy to other families, dodge law enforcement and become Altis people's...
Team versus Team Game Mode which require teamwork and strategy.
April 2017. You are the leader of Chernarussian Special Forces group being sent to Stratis. The Russians have just landed on the island and are not expecting...
The mod which bring back the classic experience of Counter-Strike right into CS:GO
Battlefield Remastered 3.0 has finally has gone gold after a 2 years development. Please do not Re-Upload without Authorization. Download and play it...
Forgotten Hope 2 is an award-winning World War II modification for Battlefield 2TM and is based on the original Forgotten Hope, a modification for Battlefield...
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.