HEROIC Studios presents an immersive, cinematic, and enjoyable take on the Galactic Civil War. Re-imagined galactic campaigns, new units, photo-realistic models and textures, more planets, better music, overhauled balance and mechanics, and fresh lore keep this classic Star Wars game feeling unique and absolutely remarkable in 2019.
Elite's Conflict Mod v1.2 Demo #2! This is the most up-to-date version and this download is also available through the Steam Workshop! Please enjoy and thank you for all of the support and help. Happy 4th of July, 2019! We look forward to working on v1.3 moving forward. As well, we are recruiting, be sure to message anyone on our team if you are interested. :)
Thank you all and enjoy Elite's Conflict Mod! This download is also available through the Steam Workshop!
Elite's Conflict Mod v1.2 Demo #2! This is the most up-to-date version. Please enjoy and thank you for all of the support and help.
A changelog is posted below:
ECM v1.2 Demo #2 (07.04.2019 Release):
- Updated News for mod on menu screen
- Fixed Imperial Star Destroyer I-class hardpoints exploding issue
- Fixed galactic quest menu descriptions for Rebel Alliance and Galactic Empire
- Updated camera FOV
- Unlocked Imperial Star Destroyer I-class (is now buildable)
- Updated mod credits in game
- Deleted random files from downloaded mod folder
- Updated main menu map
- Added new Coruscant and Hoth alternates for the Training Protocol GC to allow for increased population and credit income as well as the ability to construct planet specific units
- Removed old Imperial Star Destroyer I-class model and texture
- Updated Steam, Mod DB, and Discord pages and information
- Added numbers to GC list in GC menu
- Reworked all GC maps with proper starting units and planets
- Adjusted multiplayer maps to new GC's
- New "Population System" update, planets now fall under 5 new categories of base population value (Capital, Industrialized, Civilized, Colonial, and Barren)
- Renamed Experimental Arena GC to Galactic Holomap and updated description
- Updated Training Protocol GC description
- Removed The Rebellion Era GC and replaced with Humble Beginnings GC as #7 on list instead of #3
- Edited description of Genesis of an Empire GC
- Edited description of Origins of the Rebellion GC
- Slight adjustments to Home World Conflict GC description
- Overhauled Ruler of the Galaxy GC with new description, more starting units and starting planets for each faction
- Corrected an issue where multiplayer GCs had incorrect numbers on their listings
- Slightly upgraded Tartan I-class Patrol Cruiser, increasing shielding and strength of Power to Weapons ability
- Fixed Victory I-class Star Destroyer unit ability
- Imperial II-class Star Destroyers now show a few front hardpoints for realism and increased unit strength
Again, thank you to everyone who has supported us through reviews, feedback, and interest. You are what keeps us going!