Blessed by Newblood, this mod features all weapons from dusk, ported into Doom engine. The mod also features game achievements, game mutators and even an optional fork of ZMovement, called "Dusk movement" made by Ivory Duke himself.
A mod that ports Dusk weapons and some of its mechanics into Doom engine. Also features achievements, a custom hud, a flashlight, and a bar of soap. And a Bigger John. And lots of fun. Now compatible with Heretic, multiplayer and with optional monsters!
Doom in Dusk when? I don't know, but what about Dusk in Doom? Introducing to you: Doosk.
A mod that ports Dusk weapons into Doom engine. (More like, modern sourceports, but you get it)
* A flashlight, to see in those dark places. (requires OpenGL renderer 'cause of dynamic lights)
* A custom hud that accurately recreates the looks from the original.
* Achievements, so you can brag with your friends about how you've completed go 2 it without getting injured or how you've killed all monsters on nuts using only sickles =P
* A crossbow that goes through enemies… and walls.
* Sickles/sword deflection, time to give them a taste of their own medicine.
* Intruder mode: For those who seek some extra challenge.
* Game mutators. To modify the way the game behaves and memes.
* Fast fire totem. Double the speed, triple the fun.
* Blistering heat. Times only moves when you move. Compatible with several sourceports, lasts 30 seconds.
* Throwable barrels/soap: Just pick them up and throw them away =P
* Custom Doosk cheats: Open the console and type some Dusk cheats then press enter and see the magic.
* Heretic compatibility: For those who wants to defeat D'Sparil instead of the Icon of BJ, I mean, Sin.
* Zandronum/Multiplayer compatiblity: For those who wants to prove their worthiness with bots (or other people)
* QCDE Mappack compatibility: A cool mappack to play against bots or other people.
* Custom bots: Designed for this mod. Some of them are known cameos and they even talk through chat.
* Custom fonts: Based on the fonts Dusk uses. Made by Michaelis.
*Custom monsters: made for this mod. You can play with them without doosk!
* Dusk Movement: An optional addon made by Ivory Duke, this will allow you to move in a similar fashion to the original Dusk game. Strafejump and bunnyhop at will. Requires modern sourceports, like LZDoom or GZDoom 3.8.2 to work properly.
For more info, check the changelog inside the mod.
I hope you have as much fun as I had while making this mod, AlphaEnt2.