With more than a year of development, Infernal Attack is a mod for DooM that adds more that a half thousand of new enemies, more than a hundred new weapons, many objects, graphic effects and new player abilities that combine the best mods for DooM.
This is the first official release of Infernal Attack, then there are plans to release a variant which is revealed in the final credits.
You also need to download the following file:
SURVIVAL TIP: If you see a strange Monster, take an automatic weapon (Slot 4).
This is a compilation of the best features of 25 years of existence of DooM, more than 600 enemies, more than 150 weapons, heaps of objects, many secrets to discover, a homage to the best mods created by the best Modders of DooM.
This mod is being designed for Zandronum (v3), either single player or multiplayer (currently it does not support Deathmatch, but this must be fixed soon), works well in ZDooM, GZDooM and QZDooM, besides being compatible with the version of GZDooM of DooM Touch.
Is likely that little bugs appear, any bug that appears please let me know.
Orchestal Movie Soundtrack
Brutal DooM 64 v1 Pallet
List of some of the mods used:
There are many additions, among them are:
- Gameplay to the player's choice (no menu, it can be played in a frantic or tactical way)
- Random Spawners (technically it is a very big evolution of Scalliano's Shuffle 667)
- Approximately 151 Weapons (to annihilate Demons)
- More than 600 Monsters (to annihilate Marines)
- Many Powerups (to annihilate CyberDemons)
- Many Objects (to annihilate MechaDemons)
- Now the Final Battle against the Icon Of Sin is more hard (with a small reward)
- New game end (like in DooM 3)
- DooM 3, DooM PSX/64 and DooM 2016 things (see and listen the images)
- Very many graphic effects (from Brutal DooM, Complex DooM, Legacy Of Suffering...)
- Kicks and Slide Kicks (like in Project Brutality, Thanks SGtMarkIV, pa1nki113r and JRMYXD)
- Ability to throw Grenades and Mines (like in Brutal DooM and Complex DooM)
- Double jump (the second jump only it's a push)
- Ability to dodge projectiles quickly (like in Brutal DooM)
- HookShot (from a addon pack, like in HXRTC Project)
- FlashLight (omen of the following, look "K" of "ATTACK" in the Mod's Header)
- STARTUP (idea taken from Death Foretold)
- All DooM 3 Weapons (to exception of Ionized Plasma Levitator)
- All SkullTag Weapons (like in Skulltag)
- An Ultra-Secret Legendary Weapon (like in Complex DooM, but MORE powerful)
- Vanilla Weapons now with new sprites (idea taken from Complex DooM)
- Weapons drop casing (idea taken from Brutal DooM)
- Shot's smoke (idea taken from Brutal DooM)
- Monsters drop some special objects (idea taken from Complex DooM)
- Objects look better (more realistic)
- PSX style intro (a small TitleMap)
- Smooth Textures (water, lava and others, thanks Smooth DooM)
- New Graphics (CREDIT, CONBACK, TITLEPIC, WINERPIC, among others)
- Smooth vanilla decoration (thanks Smooth DooM)
- Destroyable decorations (see the images)
- Water splashes (small, big and more big)
Will appear soon, are for the creators of the mods used here.