Download v1.9b here:
What is Doom Exp?
- A xp/rank/reward/mobility modification with visual/sound/text notifications.
- "Doom Exp Settings" menu with many adjustable settings and keybindings.
- Edited Sounds & effects, Improved mobility (sliding, dashing, wall latching), More Gore - etc.
- BlurSphere: This is basically partial invisibility but Revenants rockets aren't able to lock on to you.
- InvulnerabilitySphere: Projectiles bounce off of you and will damage other monsters.
- FireSphere: Adds 200 armor and a +100Hp boost. You are immune to fire damage caused by the Arch Vile and your own flamethrower. You also won't take damage from damaging floors.
- BerserkSphere: +100HP boost. Having this will make your Doom Blade a vicious demons slaying tool and make special monster deaths more likely. e.g. decapitations.
- DogSphere: A usable inventory item that will spawn the companion dog.
HUD icons and level rewards:
Level rewards will only remain for the time played on that level.
Completionist rewards are permanent.
Press F1 in-game to bring up this info screen
Completionist & random Boss drop lootboxes. 3 types of loot:
- -Good (Will spew out a random selection of items + additional XP)
- -Bad (Is filled with monsters + additional XP)
- -Poop (Well, it has poop inside, a little bit of ammo + additional XP)
- Every weapon has a alt fire upgrade. Weapon functions have been reworked and additional weapons added for later upgrades (Flamethrower, Crucible sword).
- Chainsaw uses fuel and can alt attack monsters to get extra loot. Also it's on fire.
- The Shotgun and SSG can get a hook upgrade which will allow you to pull smaller enemies towards yourself. Lager ones will pull yourself towards them.
- Melee quick attack arm blade. Combined with Berserk, this attack can do some serious damage and also has a high chance of getting special bonus kills on most of the lower tier monsters.
- The Crucible Sword is a close range weapon with a attack that pretty much kills anything near it. You have a total of 3 swings before it goes into a cool-down state. It's alt attack is a block state that reflects enemies projectiles.
Monster replacer with random chance of replacing certain monsters. On/Off switch in settings.
- Mortally Challenged - Pretty much "I'm too young to die"
- Rip and Tear - UV, Monsters have slightly more HP, Ammo pickup amount slightly reduced
- The Doom Slayer - Fast Monsters, do double the damage, are more aggressive. x2 ammo pickup amount
The shoulder cannon now has 3 different fire mode types, that you`ll have to toggle via keybind (Options - Doom Exp Settings).
- The flamethrower (Ammo type Fuel). Probably the most effective weapon but dangerous to use in tight places. Does not damage Arch Viles and Pyro Demons.
- The Grenade launcher (Ammo type rockets). Fires a burst of 10 grenades. Not the strongest fire mode but great for shooting around corners.
- The Frost launcher (Ammo type cells). Will freeze any monster besides bosses and is super effective against Arch Viles and Pyro Demons.
- Barrels now spawn fire around them when destroyed.
- More breakable sprites added (Big Torches, Candelabra).
- Minor effects added to the breakable sprites e.g smoke puffs and sparks.
- Missing decals added for arm blade, plasma rifle, rocket launcher and BFG.
- BFG impact spawns fire.
- When standing closer to the BFG impact the player will get a little camera shake.
- Zombieman cut in half animation was sped up and minor sprite fixes on the torso.