Patch 1.31 - Bugfixes are not enough.
There have been a lot of people giving useful feedback on the last release, inevitably discovering a few overlooked quirks but also helping me out with their experiences and suggestions to put some finishing touches to the old classes as well as the new.
That guy looks oddly familiar...
Though while fixes are necessary, the fun stuff are of course the additions: A helpful colleague shared a tip that enabled me to create improved dynamic tooltips for all kinds of pet summons, the latter will not fool the final boss any longer, and traps now go off in a way that makes you respect them again (do not open that cursed sarcophagus...).
Finally I added some high quality content in the form of three wacky bonus items to find, and just as many new bosses.
Changelog for 1.30 -> 1.31
- Fixed no-fanpatch skin bottles and tag issues
- Balanced Amazon Crits/Jab, Barbarian Bash/Berserk
- Balanced traps, edited Fire Trap models
- Balanced some boss stats & resistances
- Added dynamic descriptions of pets and pet-using abilities
- Fixed Bone Spirit damage & effect, adjusted mana cost
- Enhanced final boss' AI & effects
- Enhanced chest traps
- Added a few bonus items
- Added three new bosses to sidequests
...as seen in the release thread on the D2I forum.
The download is also avaliable here on ModDB.