Full and Diablo accurate reimplementation of Diablo, build for modern operating systems.
Release 1.0.1 for Linux Fully featured, no known bugs or issues compared to the original game.
Release 1.0.1 for Linux
Fully featured, no known bugs or issues compared to the original game.
- Uncapped FPS
- Supports windowed mode (mouse capture can be set in diablo.ini)
- Encrypted multiplayer over TCP with password protection
- Full-featured gamepad support
- Implement scroll wheel navigation
- Fix belt not working when holding shift on some keyboards.
- Focus on the exit item before quitting.
- Direct file access implemented (mods won't need to pack their files in an MPQ)
- All movies can now be skipped via ESC
- Fixed a large number of rare stability issues from the original game