My second custom story with same theme like my previous one. Okay maybe technically better and maps looks more decent than in first one but still. Don't expect any story line. It's like jumpscare simulator. Well some people enjoy these kind of customs...
You have talent, that's one positive thing i can pull from this Mod. You show this through the creativity you've put into the actual mod itself, albeit you've gone about it in the wrong way.
What i liked about this mod:
- You show future potential as a good modder
- The creativity of the mod
- I want whatever you were smoking when you made this
What i didn't like:
- Constant jump scares were not scary and pointless
- Some parts were childish and that really didn't appeal to me I'm afraid.
- No ending, albeit you did say there was no story, but no ending?
- No real involvement of monsters and there was no scare factor. The player was given way to much oil and resources, would have been better if you had toned down what the player could acquire through the mod.
- Lacking of music throughout the mod meant no real atmosphere was built up, also i found the game was too bright, even with the brightness toned down quite abit.
You show really strong skills as a modder, just put those skills into a real mod that is serious, with a good storyline and good scares, and you'll definitely have yourself a better score.
no se puede pasar, esta bien y todo eso pero... ya que mi pc es una mierda y no puede hacer mas de 2 botones a la vez (aprox) entonces no puedo saltar corriendo, entonces por ende no puedo pasarmelo, y pregunta, ¿habia necesidad de agregar parkour?
This custom story was short, but hilarious. I love a good, fun custom story every once and a while.
+1 for the air cannon effect.
+1 for the dog animation. I wish I saw that more often in other custom stories. In a real setting, it would have really scared me!
+1 for great gatherer/brute scenarios, they were actually quite challenging to get around!
+0 for the plot, even though it was obviously the best plot in any custom story I've ever played.
I reserve ratings of 10 for the very best custom stories, so I have to reserve a rating of 9 for this one.
jöös tee lisää
nice and make part 3
Nice map design, story was okay. I am waiting for part III :)
Please make part 3
I must say I enjoyed Dark Saloon 1, but you are right about "this makes no sense". This is just about jumpscares and of course about those very stupid teleporting naked guys. Why don't you try to make something better that makes sense, not just those teleporting naked guys. But there's still one positive - I like the level design. Try to make something that makes sense with this level design and it'll be great.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.