The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Previously known as the 'Faction Fronts Mod', Clear Skies is a large scale modding initiative, to re-design and expand S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky. With the umbrella motive of creating a realistic, graphically superior and entertaining hybrid of the original game concept. Built from the best works the stalker clear sky modding community has to offer, along with the personal works of members from 828 studios. Clear Skies is an all inclusive package, designed towards a single vision, with a consistent level of quality and attention to detail.
This is for the International Download/Digital Version. Saved games from versions 1.5.04 - 1.5.09 will work with version 1.5.10.
* fixed renderer critical errors
* fixed Alt+TAB task switch error, when the OS didn't have other windowed applications running
* fixed an error with stalkers using non-combat smart-covers during fight
* fixed an error with different CD-key case
* console command make_config_dump no longer leads to game crashes
* console command make_config_dump no longer leads to FPS reduction
* improved anti-cheating system
* added important packages encryption feature
* extended the number of parameters transferred by make_config_dump console command
* changed the system of banned player check