v303 Change log:
* Assualt Rifles Shotgun and Clark Shotgun revamped (Both have reduced same range but clark more damaging compared with AR Shotgun add on)
* Material Fixed on Vanguard and Gladiator (easier to kill)
* Fixed static AA missile track (now tracks like vangaurd)
* Increased Vanguard Missile damage to reflect fixed material on aircraft
* Added proximity coding to main gun of Vanguard.
* Firefox has new HUD (Pilot can determine friendly and enemy vehicles also has altimeter)
* Firefox rocket pods have increased ROF and ammo count.
* Firefox gunner now has an AA gun (F3) mounted at the top back
* Removed TV Guided Nuke from Firefox. Replaced with Howitzer canon
* Reduced Aurora main gun and missile damage radius
* Add selectable Nuke missile to Catapult. 10 Nukes with triple the reload time (reload time is not affected by supply crates or ammo boxes)
* Removed Bbuy rifle and added X2 (Thanx to SatNav) rifle instead to Bbuy pickup kit
* SAAW damage reduced slightly
* Adjusted ALL assault riffles to refllect Light,Med and Heavy aspects. (distance to start min damage)
* Add depth charge weapon system to rib.
* Fix material problem with rib.
* Revamp Doragon Gunship <- New Hud (detects air)
* New F301 Spectre Fighter Jet (behave like the Aurora)
* Enginer AV sentry gun, tone down.
* Wraith bunny hopping fix
* Wraith gunner missile now has a spread fire effect when explode
* Firefox now can take off before the end of the runaway
* Removed Firefox rocket pods and replaced with bombs.
* RDX shotgun will shoot 1 rdx only and reload increased.
* All Aircraft and Doragon have been slowed down slightly
* Removed EMP rounds from Javelin and replace with Smoke rounds.
* Ganz overheat increased slightly
* Ganz reticle reduction increased slightly
* Aurora lock reticle now matches ED209 for enemy aircraft
* Removed Aurora 3 EMP bombs and replaced with 2 exp bombs
If you have any questions then please ask or visit our website all are welcome at conflict
We are getting ready for the next campaign in a few weeks so watch this space.