Eastern Front is a free mod for Company of Heroes. Following the ethos of mimicking a Relic Entertainment expansion pack, Eastern Front has succeeded in adding two full new factions, the Soviet Red Army and the German Ostheer, packed with unique and exciting units to the existing armies - a feat never before achieved in the Company of Heroes world.

Forum Thread
Maxim M1910 (Games : Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts : Mods : Company of Heroes: Eastern Front : Forum : Discussion : Maxim M1910) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 5 2013 Anchor

Hi there,

First of all thank you modders for an amazing job it is really coming together.

I would like to discuss the Maxim M1910 and how it can be incorporated in to the game. It has been mentioned earlier that one way could be base defenses with some sort anti air qualities. Personally I think it would be very cool if its possible to use it all over the map as a regular HMG with the possibility to be dug in or fortified in another way.

Thanks
/C

Oct 13 2013 Anchor

Yeah the russians are in dire need of some more support units, a trench building ability would be nice, after all they built massive trenches at Kursk. A portable HMG would be good, the maxim with shield would be a nice addition! Also the ability to dig in tanks would be nice, as the russians made great use of dug in tanks when defending.

Oct 16 2013 Anchor

Thanks for supporting me in this Anchor, hopefully more people will agree to the idea of implementing the Maxim M1910 into Coh EF.

Jan 28 2014 Anchor

What about Ds-39? Its a soviet Heavy machine gun on a tripod.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.