What would happen if in 1988, Soviet Leader Mikhail Gorbachev was assassinated? CNC Fallout is a total conversion mod for Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars that postulates this very question.

Forum Thread
CNC Fallout A New Experience Patch 1.0 (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : CNC Fallout : Forum : General CNC Fallout Discussion : CNC Fallout A New Experience Patch 1.0) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 29 2012 Anchor

Thanks to the teachings spread by the OmegaGroup, I was able to create a patch for CNC Fallout with the following features:

* New camera system.
* Original Fallout maps with sky: S13.postimage.org
* Compiled textures within the maps.
* Maps loaded more quickly.
* The mod is more stable to crash.
* Easy installation and uninstallation.

File Size: 20MB
Download: Gamefront.com
Support and help: Moddb.com

Mar 1 2012 Anchor

I installed this mod with Desura but didn't make any changes in the game. What should i do??

Mar 1 2012 Anchor

Rommel4444 wrote: I installed this mod with Desura but didn't make any changes in the game. What should i do??

I would not appoint it "MOD", is a patch or AddOn .
Works well, this user recorded a video: Moddb.com
---
in this topic: Moddb.com
a user solved a similar problem, running the mod as "Administrator" ( in windows 7).

But the system that uses "desura" must be different... I do not know, sorry :)

Edited by: SpartanFer

Mar 26 2012 Anchor

I installed the mod but I cant run it. My game recognises the patch as a new mod altho i replaced the old files and I am getting this error: Cannot find executable specified by the mod.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.