The Road to Clone Wars: 501st Legion and More
Greetings dear followers!
- Commander Fox, the time has come..., release new information...!
- Yes my Lord!
Jesus why do I need to type this in
First of all, we would like to thank every single one of you! We reached 1000 Watchers/Followers on that Moddb page a few weeks ago! It's been a long time coming but we will always appreciate your support! Remember BUC was born with that article ;D Moddb.com
Today we present you the first part of the long awaited update on the 501st. Second part will be for the 501st "minor" heroes.The 501st is the legion that has the most "minor" heroes, either in TCW, in Clone Wars Legends or in ROTS. Will I add all of them? Heh I don't know. I wrote down a small poll on my Discord and here are the results:
These are for the TCW heroes. Basically the more vote it earned the higher it is on my to-do list. Currently Hardcase & Kix are finished. Jesse is almost done. I don't know if Tup will make it or not, the amount of vote for him is rather low. -This is so sad, Alexa play Despacito
Of course Rex, Fives and Echo will end up in the mod. Yet I don't consider them as "minor" heroes. As for Legends stuff, I'll make Alpha-17 part of the 501st, Clone Sergeant Fox (not Cmdr Fox from the Coruscant Guard), and Commanders Vill & Appo. So yeah much stuff for that 501st!
That's it! Thanks for readi...Mmmh...you may want some screenshots?!
- 501st Rifleman & Support (multiple skins for each class):
- 501st Sniper (again multiple skins/models for that class):
- 501st Rocketeer (various skins):
- 501st Heavy Gunner (...yes multiple skins for that class, I just won't take a screenshot of every single variation, it would eat too much space on that article):
- 501st Jet-Trooper (...and NOPE this class has a single model/skin!):
- Lastly a small teaser of "Hardcase":
^Yep, you have good eyes, I made a new muzzle flash effect, everything is custom with this mod^
- Oh and yeah, thanks to Mr Harrisonfog BUC now has a proper "rezzed" PLX-1 Rocket Launcher: HF completely revamped the texture and I edited the model to my taste:
I am very satisfied with the overall look of the 501st, I'll read any suggestion but I can't assure it will be added, as usual thanks for reading!...And again big thank you, to all of you for those follow!
- Best Regards, Your BUC Development Team