Allied balance changes
- Reduced health to 3000 (was 3600). Easier to destroy.
- Heavy Machine Gun does 100% damage to 'AIRCRAFT' (was 200%). Allies have more AA options, so this is no longer needed.
- Damage increased to 165 (was 150).
- Reduced speed to 75 (was 80). Slightly less manoeuvrability.
- Does 75% damage to 'VEHICLES' (was 100%). Now that the Allies have additional high tier options, we can lessen the effectiveness vs vehicles.
- Does 100% damage to 'AIRCRAFT' (was 150%). Now that the Allies have additional AA options, we can lessen the effectiveness vs aerial units.
- Reduced shroud clearance to 300 (was 400). Significant. The Phase Transport no longer reveals an area of shroud greater than its weapon range (375), which means that marauding groups of Phase Transports have to be more careful, especially when it comes to detectors (stealth detection range typically 400). Basically you will get better use if partnered with a decent shroud clearer (like most other sides vehicles).
- Weapon does 100% damage to 'AIRCRAFT' (was 200%). Allies have more AA options, so this is no longer needed.
Soviet balance changes
- Reduced shroud clearance to 400 (was 500).
- Neutron damage now 9000 (was 7500). Neutron is the anti-air part of the 'Heroic' MiG's weapon.
- Reduced health to 10,000 (was 12,000!). Now that the most common squad used in a Bunker has essentially had a damage upgrade, the Bunker is now easier to destroy.
- Reduced shroud clearance to 400 (was 500). Reduced scouting ability.
- Gun damage increased to 90 (was 75).
- Firing duration now 1s (was 1.5s). Lower means less delay between shots.
- Does 100% damage to 'AIRCRAFT' (was 150%). Due to above change.
- Reduced health to 150 (was 300). Anti-air infantry are supposed to be easier to kill in RAH. Because of the alpha or beta status of previous releases, the changes sometime never got made.
- You now have to wait for the Iron Decay support power to charge when it is first unlocked.
- First escalation power (Red Wind) unlocked after 20 minutes (was 12 minutes). That is 20 continuous minutes without the Iron Curtain being destroyed. It was felt that the escalation powers showed up too quickly.
- Second escalation power (Iron Decay) unlocked 20 minutes after the First unlock (was 15 minutes). That is 20 continuous minutes without the Iron Curtain being destroyed, after you have gained the Red Wind support power. It was felt that the escalation powers showed up too quickly.
- Reduced health to 5000! (was 6250!). 'Easier' to destroy.
- Clip size now 8 (was 6).
- Reduced damage to 18 (was 24). With above change this is overall neutral.
- Reduced health to 2500 (was 2800). Easier to destroy.
Heavy Assault Gun
- Now has 'light vehicle' armour (was Main Battle Tank armour). Means that more weapon types can do extra damage to the unit.
- Reduced health to 2750 (was 3000). Now that the V3 Launcher is here, this unit no longer carries the burden of being the only ranged unit.
- Reduced heroic 'bounce' tesla weapon range to 175 (was 200).
- Experience reward now 5000 (was 1000!). Much bigger reward for destroying this deadly bomber.
- AA gun damage now 50 (was 40).
Hind Transport Gunship
- Rocket pod reload now 5s (was 10s). Significantly less wait between volleys.
- Reduced damage to 1125! (was 2250!). This is designed to reduce the huge burst damage that even small groups of these units would do. Small groups could quickly shred even Apocalypse tanks! Also the numbers of this unit required to go into a base and shred 'any' structure with one volley was too low. Overall this is a nerf, despite the reload time reduction.
- Experience reward now calculated for unit worth $1500 (was $1100!). Now gains experience at the rate of unit cost plus at least one of it's weapon upgrades. Slows down the rather rapid experience gain that was typical of this unit (also the unit cost $1000 not $1100, so that was never correct!)
Green = Buff
Red = Nerf
Blue = Neutral
Black = My comments.