Call of Duty 4 Developer Suite provides modders and mappers with some tools to make developing their creations easier. Tools include: Launcher (w/ SVN support), Memory Reporter, String Editor, Perl Scripts. Each tool will be continually updated, so there is no actual "final release date" and some features may be disabled / buggy. Please feel free to post a comment with any issues that need addressing or general feedback. The software is provided "as is", without warranty.
Extract to your Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare root directory.
Start up ...\bin\Launcher.exe
Oct 10, 2011
* Launcher (v18.104.22.168)
- Added Difficulty combo box, functioning
- Made jumpTo combo box functioning
- Switches in Run side bar functioning
- Open Zone Source added to map list menu
- Open Map Scripts added to map list menu
- "Convert Options" functioning
- BSP Options are now used
- Light Options are now used
- Delete BSP now functions
- Light / BSP settings are no longer saved on per-map basis
- Various settings in Launcher are now saved to config.cfg in ...\bin\Launcher\
* Memory Report (v22.214.171.124)
- Enabled GridLines for easier reading
Sept 27, 2011
* Initial Release
* Launcher (v126.96.36.199)
* Memory Report (v188.8.131.52)
* UltraEdit supplement files
Loading the UltraEdit project for Call of Duty 4 syntax highlighting, along with other useful UE features for scripting in Call of Duty.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.