Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
Small addons for Warfare 2.0 for CoC 1.4.22: corrected bags, optional addons, etc.
- Fixed wrong algorithm for removing squads from the game. Now, there won't be extra squads on smart terrains.
- Fixed messages "Sending Alex Phiton's squad to attack simulation_mix_dogs2339's squad" in 'warfare_faction_control.script'. Now, instead of 'simulation_mix_dogs2339' (or 'simulation_bloodsucker5414' etc) normal mutants names shall be displayed.
- Added smarts names in Sarcophagus in 'warfare_names.script'.
- Fixed crash when the 'Disable linked levels' option was turned on. Now the said option works as it should.
2.Display of squads and smarts as in STALKER'Clear Sky' (optional)
Allows you to switch the display of squads and smarts on the map to the icons taken from STALKER'Clear Sky'. Very useful with 'DRX Dynamic Faction Relations' installed. This makes it easy to distinguish between enemies and friends. See screenshots.
3.Added news about the progress of the factions war.
Small or big smarts icons;
Controllable DRX Dynamic Faction Relations 1.8;
Controllable DRX Dynamic Faction Relations 1.8 by turoff82
5. Russian and English versions