Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
Hi everyone, I wasn't satisfied by greyish and dull default graphics nor by most reShade I've found, too flashy and unrealistic for my taste. So I made my own preset from scratch, providing nothing too fancy or "cinematographic" but only a more vivid and realistic experience with enhanced colors and lighting, with some soft and non-invasive visual effects.
Ultra Realistic ReShade 1.0 by Thecrazyjoe
(designed and tested using Last Day 1.3, work well with CoC and CoM , but since CoC is more colorfull I found the results "different", maybe i'll make some specific adjustments soon).
More comparative screenshots here Imgur.com
1. Merge the attached "bin" folder with the "bin" folder located into your game directory
2. Launch the game
3. /!\IMPORTANT/!\ - On Main game menu > Weather Options > Other > set "Lighting: Dark" (this reShade revolve around that setting)
- Enhanced colorimetry providing a more vivid and realistic experience
- Enhanced HDR, more balanced lighting and shadows
- Improved AA (SMAA + LumaSharpen)
- Meant to be used in DX10/11 mode, if not expect sub par results
- Most enjoyable with high/maximum in-game graphic settings and Gamma/Contrast/Brightness options set to default values
- Expect a slight FPS loss (but not dramatic)
I'm open to any question/suggestion, mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to leave a vote/comment if you like it or not (and tell me why :) ).