Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
A collection of some ambient/cinematic music themes that can be used for the main menu of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Chernobyl (also available for Call of Pripyat). The music is very intense, dramatic, and can make the starting up of the game leave that much more of an impact on the rest of your gameplay. Enjoy!
You can use these in your mods/addons, but just make sure to give ChernobylTV and me credit.
All songs come from the YouTube Channel "ChernobylTV": Youtube.com
List of ogg files:
1. Old Soviet Missile Base. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdSA2BG2PU)
2. Chernobyl NPP and Pripyat. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPkvPpaYyJY)
3. Military Bunker. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltRNyk_05qc)
4. Urban and Underground Exploration. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9VhCb7M5TU)
5. Private Chernobyl. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GACAV2H4D5g)
6. Retro Chernobyl. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJBXKpUjj2g)
7. Kyiv Walking Tour. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUGI5L2JCLA)
8. 2 Days in Chernobyl. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyovnIM0ZIg)
1. Download .zip file.
2. Extract "gamedata" folder to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Chernobyl directory.
3. Go to "gamedata\sounds\music" and pick a menu song from the list of .ogg files that you like.
4. Name that file "menu.ogg" and delete rest of the .ogg files from directory.
5. Enjoy the new opening music when you fire up that Cheeki Breeki bad-boi.