Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
The standalone Call of Chernobyl v1.4.22 game packed with a compilation of the best and necessary addons.
This is the standalone game Call of Chernobyl v1.4.22 packed with a compilation of the best addons.
They were installed together and optimized by me, but all the credits goes to the original authors.
These addons are:
- Absolute Nature Redux
- Absolute Structure Redux
- All the Upgrades
- Better flashlight
- Better nightvision
- Blue Corpse in minimap
- Companion Sprint
- Display Units in PDA Map
- Door Tweaks
- DRX CoC Questlines 1.25
- DRX Lost to the Zone 1.6
- DRX Lost to the Zone - Storyline
- English voices
- Faction Overhaul
- Fast Travel
- Ignite Me 1
- Infiltration Addon 8
- Lens flare remover
- Nano Hud
- Outfit Addon 1.4.7
- STCoP Weapon Pack 2.8 v5.1
- SWTC CoC 1.12
- Traders buy everything.
My contribution consist in a few tweaks to get:
- a bit higher jump and faster sprint
- improved recoil and stability for all weapons
- a slower degradation of weapons, suits and helmets
- more artefacts and ammo found at the dead stalkers
- a few unique and very powerful weapons sold only by Nimble in Cordon
- the quest items from storyline can be sold to Owl in Zaton
- a few bugs fixed and many other minor things, too many to remember them all.
With the disguise system installed by the Infiltration Addon v8, you must be careful what kind of suit use.
For example if you are a loner and use a bandit suit, you will treated by the all other stalkers as bandit.
Is recommended to run this game under DirectX 11 (Enhanced) with at least medium details.
You need a PC with minimum a Quad Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, and a video card from nVidia GTX or AMD R9 series with at least 2 GB GDDR5 of video memory.
* If this game is too easy for you, try this upgrade that rebalancing the game: Drive.google.com