Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
A few small 1.5 fixes for 1.4.22: Can see bounty target faction and name before accepting quest, Pda relations values show correctly, pda lag fix and others.
Hello Stalker, so, i went through the bitbucket pages, and borrowed some fixes from there, the ones simple enough for me copy them to 1.4.22, all seems fine, i didn't have any crashes, and they seem to worrk just fine, except for the cats one, i should test more if there is any difference.
The most nice ones are being able to see bounty targets before accepting quests and the pda relations values showing correclty. Also fixes the annoying bug that after some time the pda would start to get very laggy.
Also included optional to make some quests rewards higher.
- Can see bounty target faction and name before accepting quest now. I avoided accepting 'hit' quests before because ending with a target in a friendly faction. I wanted this fix badly to play this quests.
- Pda relations values show correctly now.
- Weak weapons healing wounded people fixed.
- Pda lag fix.
- Can't direct trade pda, needs to be sold through dialog. If you don't care about this, or have some conflicting mod delete before installing "items.ltx"
- Blue dead people spots on map. Small tweak to see them better.
- Spas rpm upgrade fix.
- Cats aggresive. This fix is supposed to make cats aggresive, but i didn't see any difference for now.