BRUTAL MINECRAFT (abbr.BM) - modification, developed on the engine, Doom-and. Mod different from any other style of game Minecraft.
BRUTAL MINECRAFT (сокр.ВМ) - a modification developed on the Doom engine. Mod differs from any other style of the game Minecraft. Full 3D.
BRUTAL MINECRAFT (сокр.ВМ) - a modification developed on the Doom engine. Мод отличается от любого другого стиля игры Minecraft.
TO RUN ==>>>>> _PLAY_BRUTAL_MINECRAFT_GZDOOM.bat
-========- Main features of the mod:
1) Full 3D: 97% of all mods are models (monsters, weapons, decorations, items, ammunition, etc.) the remaining 3% are visual effects.
2) more developed monsters: most monsters will evade the player's shots, while having special types of attacks and protection from the player.
3) 25 types of various weapons: from the simplest pistols to large-caliber rifles. (sword and bow included)
4) Developed levels: 9 maps made in the appropriate style of Minecraft-a with different locations (House, Abandoned fortress, Cave, Crypt, City, Mansion, Hell dungeon, bridge of souls, Main Portal, Infected city) and the ability to move freely between them. /p. s.on some levels, there is a soundtrack for intense encounters with the undead.
5) Abundance of zombies and other monsters: now you do not have to shoot the same type of zombies, your game can appear any of the 825 (the same properties (in this release) but with different textures that gives a good visual effect) Other monsters: (further "() " type) Skeleton with a bow(1), creepers(10), zombies with a machine gun(1), zombies with a gun(1), ghasts(5), scales(3), zombies in armor(1), pest(1), boss(2).
-Fixed the font
-"Unsafe" files were removed from the archive, and the weapon selector was Added.
-========- Game modes-single, cooperative, multiplayer
-========- Support for Zandronum and Gzdoom
-========- The beta version includes a mappack specially created for different modes.
-========- There is support for the first and second Duma in the cooperative (run without mappack) -
========- Special optimization for weak PCs (Spanish Zandronum)
-========- BETA 2.0 - ========-
The project BRUTAL MINECRAFT
Developers: DoomForever7z (All)
Romkabad (art, textures) Nfyr412 (font) Trofim (mapper)
====================== Special gratitude: