The definitive gameplay enhancement mod for the GZDoom and Zandronum engines. Adds realistic gore, dismemberments, headshots, executions, lightning effects, particles, makes enemies smarter and harder, makes gun louder and beefier, and adds epic new boss battles.

Forum Thread
Help Wanted! People Who Know How To Brutalize Realm667 Monsters (Games : Doom : Mods : Brutal Doom : Forum : Editing : Help Wanted! People Who Know How To Brutalize Realm667 Monsters) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 29 2020 Anchor

So recently I began a project, I was going to take a current monster mod (https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/addons/bd21-xvme-131-brutal-doom-21-monsters-addon) and add a few more monsters to it, edit some of the current ones (little things like health and spawn chance) and then release this edit to the public. So i added monsters from realm667.com. These monsters are

Hierophant

Arachnobaron

Archon Of Hell

Afrit

Fallen

Azazel

Chaingun Demon

But I forgot one of the most important things about adding these monsters to brutal doom. Brutalization. I have no clue how to code, draw or animate any fatality animations, brutal doom guns, new projectiles, etc. And that is why I'm asking for your guys' help. Even if you just show me what to do, that'd be very helpful. I want to offer something to the BD modding scene, and I can't do that without some help.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.