Brave New Worlds aims to generate more variety and flexibility for Mesoamerican and Andean nations and regions, as well as to the Sinosphere in the East, with new religions, estates, mechanics, reforms, bookmarks, and more. This also updates the Nation Designer with negative and mixed options and unlimited flexibility. Project for EUIV 1.28 with all DLCs
Download at: Moddb.com
- REWORKED ALL NATIVES
- OVER 40 NEW RELIGIONS
- TWEAKED RELIGION MECHANICS
- OVER TWELVE NEW GOVERNMENT TYPES
- MORE POINTS, IDEAS AND GOVERNMENTS FOR CUSTOM NATIONS
- NEW MING REFORM SYSTEMS
- OVERHAULED ANDEAN REGION
- OVERHAULED SINOSPHERE RELIGION AND GOVERNMENTS
- TWEAKED GENERAL GAME MECHANICS
- A NEW "FALL OF MING" HISTORICAL BOOKMARK IN 1644
- NEW NATIVE REFORM MECHANICS AND HIGH AMERICAN CONVERSION
- IMPROVED NEW WORLD GENERATOR
- OVER FOUR NEW IDEA GROUPS
- AT LEAST FIVE NEW ESTATES WITH CUSTOM INTERACTIONS
- PEASANT REVOLUTIONARY REBELS
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
New in 1.7
- Added many new governments, including five different native governments, and:
- Bureaucratic Labyrinth
- Administrative Plutocracy
- Meritocratic Diarchy
- Secret Society
- Heathen Anarchy
Each with their mechanics, strings, government names and icons. These can also recreate the game Naturelchimie, along with their custom religions
- Pretheist religions can form personal unions (This simulates tribes uniting and dividing due to intermarriage)
- Added more South American and High American military unit variety to choose tactics
- Changed some Harmonized bonuses, added missing one/s (could have crashed the game before)
- Added some missing rebel types for new religions
- Pachamama religion has Huacas estate
- Changed Religious Sacrifices pretheist decision so you actually sacrifice something for it instead of being an auto bonus
- Also, it increases your legitimacy/devotion/unity, but is not prestigious to others
- Native governments can now have "royal marriages"
- South and North American tech groups can no longer have Court Ideas
- Native councils now use Horde unity. This also encourages to Raze and Loot eachother's provinces, yet this is not very damaging because of migration.
- Natives have lottery elections on death replacing the boring "Native council" rulers.
-- This will make each Native nation to generate a random leader at game start.
- Hordes are now allowed to migrate if they have a single province
- Mesoamerican Cults can now have a Defender of the Faith. After all Aztecs were partly this to surrounding cities.
- Vietnam is a Sinic Monarchy
- There are now four types of native governments each with unique bonuses and maluses
- Halved "uncontested cores" penalty, overall dumb
- Inca formation error with prestige and coring fixed
- New Altepetl Empire, Vassal Altepetl and Independent Altepetl work like Shogunate mechanics for Mesoamerica near Aztecs
- Changed some nation's map colors which were confusing with bordering nations and/or sea color
- Too many positive and negative self-sustaining feedback loops make the game predictable, stale and boring. What if "sliding scales" gave bonuses and maluses towards equilibrium rather than sending you/the AI into irreversible upward or downward spirals?
... Now, Low Meritocracy makes advisors cheaper and high meritocracy expensive, which makes sense as you are investing more into advisors with merits. The rest of bonuses and maluses have been made more radical.
... Low Devotion makes building faster since builders are more pragmatic. Also increases tolerance of heretics and heathens.
... Low Horde Unity increases Manpower Recovery Speed, high one decreases it
... Low Legitimacy increases Spy Offence and high one decreases it. Reverse is true for Aggressive Expansion (AKA illegitimate rulers can be more agressive)
... Low Republican Tradition increases yearly Absolutism, Militarization of Society and Army Morale, while high one diminishes army morale
- Added missing strings for Rebel Ideas, Custom Ideas, corrected Chinese reforms, etc.
- Fixed random nations idea generation to only rarely include negative ideas
- added 2 save games, both with different and interesting New Worlds, one including five custom nations.
- added 5 custom nation templates
* See changelog for a known non-crash bug on random world nations generation
As soon as the site admins approves the file, it shall be released to the public in the "files" section.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is still for the pre-1.29 version of the game, 1.28.3 (you can choose to play it from the options in 1.29, but this requires intalling the mod to...
Read changelog of previous versions for full debrief. Entire changelog is however included in the zip file. This release includes loadable custm nation...
New version adds many small enchancements and some new features including four new Naturalquimian religions for custom nations, fixes for random nations...
Extract in your Paradox - Europa Universalis 4 mod folder (in my documents normally), then select it in the mod manager on the launcher. Many new features...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.