Bones of Ragnvald is a story-driven medieval fantasy mod for Mount & Blade: Warband.
It is currently being developed by hobbyist modders who have previously worked on successful
projects such as Perisno. The mod adds new features such as a unique story mode, customizable
Kingsguards, random events, catacombs, legendary items, new scenes, lockpicking and more.
Hey, cwr here.
As promised, Version 1.0 is released! This new version includes a story mode that is at least twice as long, as well as many other new features and polish. 7 towns received new scenes, the voice intro has been redone, new minor factions and lore has been added, and many other additions were made as well! We have also been fixing bugs, including the bandit lair quest bug and the forest fps bug that gave people trouble in the alpha. We hope you enjoy the mod, and report any bugs you come across on Moddb or the forum.
Special thanks to ReformistTM for the voice acting, and to Gokiller and Akathir for scenes, as well as everyone else who helped. Full credits can be found here.
- Story mode advances
- New scenes for Adurni, Durovernon, Akrendos, Duniadh, Cairnloch, Knosson, Nordenfjoror
- New scenes for random battles (farmhouse, battle on ice, mountain ruins, river ruins)
- New voice acted intro, thanks to ReformistTM
- New faction emblems, thanks to Kesh
- Two new minor factions, Senate Loyalists and Dernwine Realm
- Two new companions, Wayman and Skjold
- Legendary items added (4 currently obtainable)
- Campaign map updated
- More locked chests added
- New and redone items
- New and redone troops
- More music for the soundtrack
- Fixed asking lord for quest bug
- Fixed forest fps bug
- Many more changes large and small
Background lore for the tribes of the Bulhar Gulf.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.