This mod adds Xen to the game Black Mesa, based on locations from the original Half-Life. It is not the official version of Xen and does not apply to Crowbar Collective developers. At the moment the mod is supported by Lisovichenko Vladislav (zloikot) Text translated by Google translator
Here you can download the mod version 0.4.1 This is the full version, does not need to install Xen v0.1 v0.11 and v0.4 Attention! This mod is compatible with the Steam version of Black Mesa, released in 2015. No longer supported by the mod of Black Mesa (2012) due to different versions of the engines and some differences in the game.
List of changes in this version of the mod v0.4.1:
- Fixed bug related to "Bad inline model number #".
- Changes in lighting.
- Included part of the soundtrack of Half-Life.
- At the request of the players, the transition from the Lambda Core to Xen was added.
- Icons of the chapters have been updated to the current ones.
- Several other changes and fixes.