Battle of Crete 2.5
Compatible with Company of Heroes (New Steam Version). Mod based on real historical event during WW2 between May 20 and June 1 1941 as known as operation Mercury. There are two nations in the game presents - British Commonwealt and Germany.
Installation for Winrar version:
Unzip (extract) file in Company of Heroes directory.
Create desktop shortcut for RelicCOH.exe, in shortcut properties in Target field add " -dev -mod Battle_of_Crete"
(dont forget "space" before"-") (for example "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch\RelicCOH.exe" -dev -mod Battle_of_Crete)
Installation for Setup version:
Check the path where the game is located.
The default is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Company of Heroes Relaunch
Change the path if the game is in another place!!!
- Added Ju 52 (Model and textures by MrScruff (R.I.P.), Halftrack . Animations - Tankdestroyer)
- Added combat slots for Germany HQ (serg_codmod)
- Added Fallschirmjäger ammunition bandolier (serg_codmod)
- New wreck model for DFS 230 (serg_codmod)
- Added Japanese Translation (kagerou01gata)
- Added map 4p Olive Groves (xESPxSphinx)
- New UI Icons