Hi to all! :)
I released version 1.34 for my mod "Battle for Elements" [October 02 2006]
And again I am grateful to Boojum, who helped me a lot with this upgrade pack and I'm sure that his imagination will not be exhausted in the next patches too. :)
- Automap for Tristram was added.
- One new recipe for adding Endurance on Favorite Talisman was added. See "Favorite Talisman Upgrade" section in Cube Recipes.doc.
- Some new magical properties were added (for unique items only).
- You can kill Cow King without banning your character from Moo Moo Farm.
- New version of Mimics.
- All armor unique items (torso, helms, boots, gloves, belts, and shields) were changed.
- I removed random resistances/immunities for Shadows in Lair of Fenris so now these guys can't be spawned as immune to anything. Same with Tomb Gurdians.
- Minions of Szark the Burning don't have Fire Wall on strike/when struck anymore. Also level of this Fire Wall was reduced.
- Ancient Kaa the Soulless don't have Might aura anymore.
- Level of Teeth skill for Dark Necromancer was reduced.
- Damage of champions was reduced a bit.
- Monster drop was rebalanced, must be better now.
- Some monsters AIs were improved again.
- Some character skills were rebalanced again.
- Magic Extractor is cheaper now.
- I reduced base kick damage on boots a bit.
- Monster Blood drops more often on Nigtmare and even more on Hell difficulty.
- Freezing effect was removed from Frost Nova.
- Wrong damage calculation for WhirlWind at negative percentage was fixed.
- Missed item types for some of unique items was fixed.
- Ranges of some aura skills was fixed.
- I tried to fix some bosses with 1 HP. :)
- Antidote potions work now.
- "Jera" rune have weapon effect description now.
- Bug with incorrect displaying of spirit wolves life was fixed.
- Bug with wrong requirements on Easy Colder and Colding Easer runewords was fixed.
- I removed small glitch when your character can pass from Cathedral to Catacombs from other side of wall.
- Bug with unwalkable areas in Elemental Plane of Air was fixed (I hope).
- Critical one: Random bug with "Missile firing too far" game crash after Baal killing was fixed.
How to install:
Make sure that you have version 1.33 of mod installed to install this update pack.
Unzip all files to Diablo2 root folder with files replacing.