Hi to all! :)
I released version 1.33 for my mod "Battle for Elements" [June 18 2006]
And again I am grateful to Boojum, who helped me a lot with this upgrade pack and I'm sure that his imagination will not be exhausted in the next patches too. :)
- Many monsters were improved as well as their AIs.
- Few new monsters were added.
- Some skills were improved.
- I rebalanced skills mana costs (again).
- Some areas were changed.
- Some quest items were reworked to make these items usable on character. :)
- Two new item properties were added: "+X% to Bone Skills Efficiency" (this relates to not only skills damage) and "Stuns for X frames (melee only)".
- Some new unique rings were added (also check Cube Recipes.doc (Special recipes sub-section) for way to create these rings).
- I reduced chances of immune monsters spawning on Normal difficulty.
- I nerfed cold thorns on Blood Raven, so you'll not got one-hit kill when try to hit her. :)
- Mod could conflict with some other mods. This bug was fixed.
- Third Ring of Wonder' invisible projection bug was fixed (you need to obtain new ring for these changes).
- Bug with Leap skill for Amazon was fixed (by removing this automodifier from boots at all).
- I removed all modifiers with chance to cast "Bone Prison" during fixing of bug with mercenaries usage.
How to install:
Make sure that you have version 1.32 of mod installed to install this update pack.
Unzip all files to Diablo2 root folder with files replacing.